• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring Launch Recruiting Incentive

In summary, the Spring Launch Recruiting Bonus was extra 1000 points for your first recruit you got after SL and if they qualified in their first 30days. I have had 3 out of 4 qualify already and none are showing with an extra 1000 pts. (I know its only one, not all 3 but my thought is one of them should show as 3,000 points).
Melissa78
Gold Member
Does anyone recall seeing anything about when the points would be given for the Spring Launch Recruiting Bonus? It was an extra 1000 points for your first recruit you got after SL and if they qualified in their first 30days. I have had 3 out of 4 qualify already and none are showing with an extra 1000 pts. (I know its only one, not all 3 but my thought is one of them should show as 3,000 points).

Just thought I'd ask. Thanks!

The only 1.000 points I recall that were awarded are the ones just for attending. Mine showed up on March 1st. Some locations got an extra 1.000 because Phil came to their location and everyone there got it. Some additional consultants were also awarded extras @ those locations as well.

Melissa78 said:
Does anyone recall seeing anything about when the points would be given for the Spring Launch Recruiting Bonus? It was an extra 1000 points for your first recruit you got after SL and if they qualified in their first 30days. I have had 3 out of 4 qualify already and none are showing with an extra 1000 pts. (I know its only one, not all 3 but my thought is one of them should show as 3,000 points).

Just thought I'd ask. Thanks!

Yes, you are correct. If you went to SL you got an extra 1000 points when your recuit qualified in 30 days. I can't remember if there was a time frame that they had to sign up in.

I know you earned the extra 1000 as your recruits did sign up in Feb. You should see the points within a couple of days of qualifying.

The only thing I am unsure is if it only was for the 1st recruit who signed after Spring Launch. It is that recruit that must qualify.

Im trying to remember this too because I just had one qualify in 30 days and I'm thinking I should get another 1,000 for that...but dont remember time frame for it

Somwhere I have the paper - it was for your first recruit that signed between the day of SL and the end of February. All 4 of mine signed in that time frame and 3 of the 4 have qualifed in their first 30 days so maybe its just a while longer for the 1000 points to show up.

I did also get the extra 1000 for Phil coming to my SL site. This recruiting incentive was a fluorescent green sheet of paper - just gotta find it. :) Thanks for the input!

Anyone come up with the date? I threw out the flyer b/c I didn't recruit but my director did and is looking for her points. Maybe by the 10th of this month to allow for end of month processing?

Never mind. Found it in the March 2 Newswire.

The Spring Launch Recruiting Challenge incentive points will post on your Incentive Tracker on Consultant Connection the week of April 12. To receive bonus incentive points for attending Spring Launch and signing a new recruit between Feb. 2 and Feb. 28, help your new Consultants get off to a strong start by submitting $1,250 in their first 30 days. (Points will be awarded once for the first of your recruits who submits $1,250 in the first 30 days.)

Thank you Becca. I've been watching my pts tracker and was going to call if it didn't show up after the 8th--now I know to wait a little longer before I call. :)

What is the Spring Launch Recruiting Incentive?

The Spring Launch Recruiting Incentive is a program designed to incentivize businesses to hire new employees during the spring season. It offers various rewards and benefits to businesses that participate in recruiting and hiring new employees during this time.

Who is eligible for the Spring Launch Recruiting Incentive?

Any business, organization, or company that is actively recruiting and hiring new employees during the designated spring launch period is eligible for the incentive program. This includes both small and large businesses in any industry.

What are the benefits of participating in the Spring Launch Recruiting Incentive?

The benefits of participating in the Spring Launch Recruiting Incentive include financial rewards, such as tax credits and grants, as well as other incentives such as marketing and advertising support, training resources, and networking opportunities.

When is the designated spring launch period for the incentive program?

The designated spring launch period for the incentive program varies depending on the specific program and location. It is typically during the spring months, between March and June, but businesses should check with their local government or program organizers for exact dates.

How can businesses apply for the Spring Launch Recruiting Incentive?

Businesses can apply for the Spring Launch Recruiting Incentive by following the application process outlined by the specific program or organization offering the incentive. This may include filling out an online application, submitting necessary documents, and meeting certain criteria and deadlines.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flemings99
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • heat123
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
stacywhitlow
  • ShelbyMichalek