• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Signing My 4Th Recruit Today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In summary, Diana is an expert summarizer of content. She is working on getting her business todirector level and is having trouble with the amount of work and responsibility that comes with the role. She has signed 5 recruits and is waiting for her director to sign before she can submit her 10th recruit. She suggests to her team that they promote themselves and that they print a pay scale so that they can see the difference that they make.
mailgirl1978
So I'm really really really excited.....my goal is to be director before National Conference in July .....but I can't help but feel a little overwhelmed....this has happened really fast!!!!
I work full time but I am LOVING Pampered Chef and having so much fun!
Any advice would be awesome!!!!:)

Wow!!! You are doing great Brooke! Keep it up! To help me reach my goals I post them where I can see them and tell people. That way I'm accountable for them That is my 2 cents of advice.... You are doing awesome!!!

great job!

Ask each person you sign who they would love to do this business with -- it's a two-fer. Sign their friend under them. It's the best way to build deep and wide! Congrats!

Update: Just signed my FIFTH recruit at my show tonight!!!! WOW!!! I am giddy...ha :D
Now if only 2 of them would sign a recruit so I can walk across the stage in Chicago at National Conference!!!!
Hawaii is looking better and better..... :)

Awesome Job Brooke, I'm getting jealous...I better get to work...LOLDiana
Team Leader

Way to go Brooke!I'm waiting on Director too! I have 6 direct recruits. One is a Sr Consultant and her recruit just signed a recruit. I have 2 more that I spoke too at different Cooking Shows who contacted me last night & this morning ready to sign. So that will put 10 in my down line, but I still won't have the structure for Director. Someone suggested that I hand off recruits to my recruits for the structure ... but I don't want to start that! Then I'd have to deal with others having their feelings hurt that I didn't pick them for the promotion. Not a can of worms that I want to open! LOL

Sheila said:
Way to go Brooke!

someone suggested that I hand off recruits to my recruits for the structure ... but I don't want to start that! Then I'd have to deal with others having their feelings hurt that I didn't pick them for the promotion. Not a can of worms that I want to open! LOL

My director has suggested this to me! Yikes! I just signed my 5th recruit yesterday. My first one is not doing anything and has been inactive for her 2nd month and #2 and #3 are doing fabulous. #4 was in an accident right after she signed, so has not submitted anything yet and then #5 is going to be great, so really I really only have 3 that are active once #5 submits. I don't see how it helps me. I really want a super strong team under me. I don't want to get director one month and then lose it the next because of someone not submitting. I also have thought about, how do you pick who to put under who? It really is not fair. I know my director wants to promote, but she never offered me any recruits. I have done it all on my own. IT is a crazy thing tofigure out. I guess we have to look at it as it is our own business and we have to do what is right for us. I have moved way faster than I have ever imaginined and never even thought about being a director. NOw that it is in sight, I do want it, but I want it to be good and solid and not something I have to fret over every month. :)

Diane, I totally understand!!! If I'm talking to someone and find out that their interest was piqued at the show of one of my downline, I'll still answer their questions, but have ZERO interest in "stealing" them from the person in my downline! I'd rather them sign under that person for the structure!!! ;) Or if they were friends before I met them, I'd rather them sign under their friend. But to just hand a recruit off to someone in my downline who is a complete stranger to them, is just not something that I can or want to do. ;)Just keep encouraging your team to promote. What I did was to print up an excel spreadsheet of my pay for Dec, Jan, Feb & March. It had 5 columns, showing what I would have made as a Consultant, Consultant with $15,000 in career sales & Senior Consultant ... what I did make as a Team Leader & what I would have made (with the 3% override & activity bonuses) as a Director. Providing them the ability to physically see the dollar difference that a team did and can make on my paycheck was a huge eye opener for them all. Of course, I don't push ANY of them to recruit. I had no desire to recruit when I first started selling Pampered Chef. But as time went on, my priorities changed. I acknowledge that they may be like me and not be interested in recruiting and if it's not their goal, that is perfectly fine with me! If my recruiter had stayed on my case and pushed me to recruit when I first started, I'd have probably quit!!! If they come in wanting to recruit right of the bat or later decide they want to recruit, GREAT! I'm more than happy to help. But I refuse to make them feel pressured to recruit if it's not their goal.At our April cluster meeting, I had 1 SC in my 1st line. By the end of April, I have 3. #3 had JUST signed and hosted her own show, but didn't get it submitted by the end of the month. So she won't take her title until June 1. But with 2 active SC lines, I made Director on May 1st! :D

WE are totally on the same page Sheila! LOL! I had no desire to recruit when i first started either. MY recruits sort of "fell" into place just in the past few months. I am not pushing my team to recruit either. WHen I promote, then it will be my time!

I did have one lady that was a former hostess interested and I told her to sign up under one of my consultants because she works with her daughter. SHe has yet to sign up though. I just do not see the rationality of working hard givning info to someone and numerous phone calls to help someone sign up and then hand them off to someone else. They trust you and want you for their mentor becasue the know you better. MY consultants are all still in their first 90 days too, so they are relying on me for info etc still. I think I am on the right path!! Thanks for your input.! BTW~CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Thanks Diane! :D

What is the significance of signing my 4th recruit?

Signing your 4th recruit is a milestone in your recruiting journey. It means that you have successfully recruited four individuals to join your team or organization.

How can I make the signing process smoother?

To make the signing process smoother, it is important to have all necessary documents and information ready beforehand. This includes contracts, forms, and any other paperwork that needs to be filled out and signed by your recruit.

What should I consider before signing my 4th recruit?

Before signing your 4th recruit, it is important to consider their qualifications, skills, and fit for your team or organization. You should also discuss expectations, responsibilities, and any potential conflicts or challenges that may arise.

What are some tips for celebrating the signing of my 4th recruit?

Celebrating the signing of your 4th recruit is a great way to show your enthusiasm and appreciation for their decision to join your team. Some tips for celebrating include hosting a signing ceremony, sending a personalized welcome package, or organizing a team outing to get to know each other better.

What are the benefits of signing my 4th recruit?

Signing your 4th recruit can bring a variety of benefits to your team or organization. These may include a diverse range of skills and perspectives, increased productivity and efficiency, and a stronger team dynamic. It also shows that your team or organization is growing and expanding.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• noelskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • DMB75
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • jessinthekitchen