• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant Training Packet: Any Suggestions?

In summary, Kristin has put together a helpful guide for new consultants, and she is currently working on coaching calls to help her new recruits get started. She is grateful for the support she has received from the community, and she is looking forward to continuing to contribute to the Overwatch community.
KCPChef
Hello! I have my first recruit that is ready to sign! YAY ME!! Sorry- I have worked so hard with this one- anyways- I also have 4 more people that are interested so I wanted to start out right! Does anyone have any recomendations on training, etc? When I first started, I wanted to read any and everything I could to learn about PC- and it paid off! But I wanted to put together some sort of small packet with information that I had to find on my own! Any ideas? Also, is there any information that you as the recruiter use to train them correctly? I want to start off on the right foot! Any ideas are welcomed! Thanks so much! Honestly, I learned almost everything that I know off of here! I joined here as soon as I got my consultant number and was SO EXCITED!!! Thanks again!

-Kristin :blushing:

#FK95 on supply order - "Guide To Supporting New Consultants"

This is an excellent resource for training and supporting your new consultants!

Congratulations!

ChefBeckyD said:
#FK95 on supply order - "Guide To Supporting New Consultants"

This is an excellent resource for training and supporting your new consultants!

Congratulations!

Compleetely agree! Listen to the mp3 from last year's conference "Promote leaders pronto!" as well.

Congratulations!

Congrats. Definitely use the Guide to Supporting New Consultants....it has it all laid out for you. There's also a couple of forms here that are useful....look for Scott's new consultant training....lots of useful info and you can edit to meet your needs.

If you type in new consultant in the files, lots of stuff will appear. Be very selective in what you give them. You want them to spend their time reading the biz guide and training. You also do not want to overwhelm them.

Congrats and Much Luck!

KCPChef said:
Hello! I have my first recruit that is ready to sign! YAY ME!! Sorry- I have worked so hard with this one- anyways- I also have 4 more people that are interested so I wanted to start out right! Does anyone have any recomendations on training, etc? When I first started, I wanted to read any and everything I could to learn about PC- and it paid off! But I wanted to put together some sort of small packet with information that I had to find on my own! Any ideas? Also, is there any information that you as the recruiter use to train them correctly? I want to start off on the right foot! Any ideas are welcomed! Thanks so much! Honestly, I learned almost everything that I know off of here! I joined here as soon as I got my consultant number and was SO EXCITED!!! Thanks again!

-Kristin :blushing:

Sounds like me ;)

OK! I have worked for 2 whole days on this! I used the Guide to Supporrting New Consultants and made this guide to go with the Coaching Calls for each week- I loved my calls when I was new, but wish that I had the information in front of me as I did it. I have attached this for review! Please give comments if you can! I am still new at this but want to do a good job! I had 2 more people contact me today about signingup! YAY!!! Thanks again!!!!!!

Attachments

• New Consultant Book.doc
    131.5 KB · Views: 705
KCPChef said:
OK! I have worked for 2 whole days on this! I used the Guide to Supporrting New Consultants and made this guide to go with the Coaching Calls for each week- I loved my calls when I was new, but wish that I had the information in front of me as I did it. I have attached this for review! Please give comments if you can! I am still new at this but want to do a good job! I had 2 more people contact me today about signingup! YAY!!! Thanks again!!!!!!

This is a very nice file, thank you for sharing your hard work!

1. What should I do first as a new recruit?

As a new recruit, the first thing you should do is familiarize yourself with your unit's rules and regulations. This will help you understand your responsibilities and expectations as a member of the team. You should also introduce yourself to your fellow recruits and start building relationships with them.

2. How can I prepare for my first training session?

To prepare for your first training session, make sure you have all the necessary equipment and gear. It's also a good idea to do some research on the training exercises and techniques that will be covered. This will help you have a better understanding of what to expect and perform better during the session.

3. What are some tips for succeeding in my first deployment?

Succeeding in your first deployment can be challenging, but here are a few tips to help you out: stay physically and mentally fit, follow orders and protocols, communicate effectively with your team, and always be prepared for unexpected situations.

4. How can I build strong relationships with my fellow recruits?

Building strong relationships with your fellow recruits is essential in a military setting. One way to do this is by being a team player and helping out whenever possible. You can also participate in team-building activities and get to know your colleagues outside of training.

5. What resources are available to help me adjust to military life?

There are several resources available to help you adjust to military life. Your unit may have an orientation program for new recruits, or you can reach out to your superiors for guidance and support. There are also online resources and support groups that can provide valuable information and advice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJen2012
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
ChefJen2012
  • Cr8vKitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • starksc