• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Consultant Agreement Form Vs Signup on Website

In summary, if the potential recruit agrees to sign up and completes the consultant agreement form, you should send it to HO, enter the information on your website, or give them a hard copy and leave it with them. If they flake out or are not excited about the business, it was not meant to be.
BeckyC5830
I'm meeting with a potential recruit in an hour or so....

If she agrees to sign up and she completes the Consultant Agreement Form, what do I do with the form? Do I send it to HO or do I enter the information through my website?

Thanks for any help I can get at this short notice.

BeckyC5830 said:
I'm meeting with a potential recruit in an hour or so....

If she agrees to sign up and she completes the Consultant Agreement Form, what do I do with the form? Do I send it to HO or do I enter the information through my website?

Thanks for any help I can get at this short notice.

Give her her copy of the agreement, enter the info on your website when you get home, and keep the other copies for your records. :)

Technically, you are supposed to either mail the hard copy of have THEM do the online agreement. I just started recruiting 7 months ago, all 7 of mine have done the online system. By doing so, they can now explain it to their recruits too. ;)Legally, you are forging a document if you "re-do" it for them. Sorry, that's the retired Police Dispatcher coming out in me. ;)

Thanks for your responses. I think I'll bring my computer along if she chooses she can do it with me.

BeckyC5830 said:
Thanks for your responses. I think I'll bring my computer along if she chooses she can do it with me.

I think that's the perfect solution :)

I second what Sheila said. Clicking the submit button on the online agreement is the equivalent of signing the paper, so if you do it for her, you're forging her signature.

I've heard on a recording a speaker say that she has them sign the paper and then tells them to go home and complete the online agreement to expedite the process. She doesn't seem to have trouble with that method, but I wouldn't be so confident.

My theory is if they aren't excited enough about joining to actually do the the online system after I've walked out of their house, gotten off the phone or after they get home, then it just wasn't meant to be. ;) I'm here to support them as a Consultant, not force them into becoming one. I answer all their questions & then leave them to make the decision. If they have the follow through to do the online system, then they will more than likely have the follow through to do what it takes to get their business up & off the ground. If not, I didn't waste my time and energy on someone who's going to flake out. Again ... just my THEORY. I've only started recruiting 7 months ago, but have 7 on my team now. It's been good thus far. Everyone is staying active!!! The one who's a tad bit frustrated right now is about to earn 200 PC Dollars ($1,250 in sales and 4 shows) and a 50% kit credit for qualifying in her first 30 days. I think that's a GREAT start!!! :D

And I actually encountered a recruiting situation over the weekend. I had two guests at a show that wanted to sign. Both are neighbors to each other & friends of the host. They were debating over who was going to sign first & who was going to sign under the other one. #1 wanted to do it in 2 weeks, since her husband was coming home Sun night from deployment. That way, she could have extra time with him before focusing on PC. #2 wanted to sign on the spot, but felt she should at least talk about it with her hubby first. I agreed, and told her because she has a 7 month old, it's VERY important that her husband be supportive in this endeavor ... since he's going to be responsible for child care while she's gone doing shows. I also told them that the first one to sign before the end of the month could have the current host's show (over $800 & not yet done) as their first one. I assumed #2 was going to beat #1 to the punch, but they surprised me! #1 signed and #2's not sure she's going to do it now. I'm assuming that her husband was not supportive. I e-mailed her & offered to answer any questions that they had by phone, e-mail or in person ... but I'm not pushy with the business either! So if she has decided that the business is not right for her at all ... or not right for her "right now", it's perfectly okay! If I had pushed her into signing the agreement at the show, she would have apparently had regretted the decision and probably not succeeded at the business. By being supportive to her needs, if she ever changes her mind I hope that she'll come straight to me and her friend who just signed! :D And if she NEVER makes the decision to become a consultant, at least she's had a pleasant experience & would recommend my team to someone else! ;)

An update on my recruiting interview yesterday. I met with both the recruit and her sister. At the end of our meeting the sister asked me if they could do the business together! I may end up with two recruits out of this one interview. They're excited to present the PC business to their community. As we parted they were going to discuss if they were going to work together with only one as a consultant, or if the other sister would sign-on underneath her. I told them to go home line up some shows with their friends a few weeks out and then signup on my website. I'll followup with them later today. I'm so excited this would be my third/fourth recruit since Feb 28.

Do a search for some previous discussions on the "sharing" of consultantship. It isn't recommended for several reasons (insurance, taxes etc), and you should encourage them to both sign but support each other.

I agree with Noora, if they both want to do shows, they both need a consultant number and insurance! ;) Sharing is NOT a good idea.Congrats on one, but I really hope you get two out of this! :D

What is the difference between a Consultant Agreement Form and signing up on the website?

The Consultant Agreement Form is a physical document that must be completed and signed by hand. It includes all the necessary information and terms for becoming a Pampered Chef consultant. Signing up on the website is a digital process that can be completed online, allowing for a quicker and more convenient way to join.

Do I need to fill out both the Consultant Agreement Form and sign up on the website?

No, you only need to choose one method to become a consultant. Both options will provide you with all the necessary information and materials to get started.

Is there a difference in the benefits offered between the two options?

No, the benefits for becoming a Pampered Chef consultant are the same whether you fill out the Consultant Agreement Form or sign up on the website. You will still have access to training, support, and earning opportunities.

Can I switch from one method to the other after I have already started as a consultant?

Yes, you can switch from the Consultant Agreement Form to signing up on the website or vice versa at any time. However, you will need to contact Pampered Chef's customer service to make the change.

Which option is recommended for becoming a consultant?

Both options are equally valid and it ultimately depends on your personal preference. If you prefer a more traditional method, then filling out the Consultant Agreement Form may be the best option for you. If you prefer a quick and convenient process, then signing up on the website may be the better choice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • cookingwithlove
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • ChefBeckyD