• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get the Lowdown on Red Flag Recruiting: Info for March Training

In summary, "Get the Lowdown on Red Flag Recruiting" is a training program offered by Pampered Chef for consultants to learn about identifying and handling red flags in recruiting. The March training for this program will be held on a specific date and time, and all consultants, regardless of experience level, can benefit from it. Materials for the training can be accessed through the consultant resources page or provided by a team leader. This training will equip consultants with valuable skills to confidently recruit and build their team, leading to business growth and achieving goals.
mscharf
Doesn't anyone have a handout/flyer about Red Flag recruiting info?? We are doing a training at our March meeting and I don't want to recreate the wheel! TIA!
Michelle

HO put out some red flag ? as part of our meeting planner last month. Should be able to download it from CC.

I'm attaching some files for you.

Attachments

• Recruiting Red Flags.doc
    35.5 KB · Views: 478
  • RECRUITING RED FLAGS tips ideas responses.doc
    35.5 KB · Views: 512
I have the stuff from Home Office, I am looking for more scripts/ words for them to practice. I love the one-liners, but does anyone have more comprehensive answers?

anyone else??

Do you have specific ? you want help with? I'm sure everyone could post response "scripts" for specifics if you need help with certain ones.

flemings99 said:
Do you have specific ? you want help with? I'm sure everyone could post response "scripts" for specifics if you need help with certain ones.

We are doing a training at our team meeting. I don't want to have to type up a script if anyone already has one/some on paper that I could use or edit to fit our needs!

1. What is "Get the Lowdown on Red Flag Recruiting"?

"Get the Lowdown on Red Flag Recruiting" is a training program offered by Pampered Chef to help consultants learn how to identify and handle red flags when recruiting new team members.

2. When is the March training for "Get the Lowdown on Red Flag Recruiting"?

The March training for "Get the Lowdown on Red Flag Recruiting" will be held on [insert date and time]. Check your consultant resources or contact your team leader for more information on how to register.

3. How will this training benefit me as a Pampered Chef consultant?

This training will provide you with valuable knowledge and skills to help you navigate recruiting with confidence. You will learn how to spot warning signs and avoid potential issues when building your team, ultimately helping you grow your business and reach your goals.

4. Is this training only for new consultants?

No, this training is open to all consultants at any level. Whether you are new to Pampered Chef or have been with us for years, this training can benefit you and help you improve your recruiting techniques.

5. How do I access the materials for this training?

All materials for "Get the Lowdown on Red Flag Recruiting" will be available on your consultant resources page or will be provided by your team leader. Be sure to have a pen and paper ready to take notes during the training.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DuenFounnyHok
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Liquid Sky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • PCJenni