• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My First 30 Days as Consultant Ends Tomorrow.

In summary, the new recruiting doubleup only affects those who have signed up March 15 or after. The extra $200 is for the first $1250 in sales by the recruit in their first 30 days. You also get a $50 bonus if the recruit qualifies in their first 90 days.
clshirk
I will have 1 recruit, 4 shows, and over $1250 in show totals.
How much PC Dollars will i get?

$300, I think.

Ok. I just wasn't sure how the new recruiting doubleup affected it.

I don't think it does. That started with recruits who signed up March 15. You should be getting the 50% kit rebate, though.

You should be able to go on CC and see how many you've earned, even though the actual dollars haven't actually posted to your account yet.

You Go Girl!! :) Great Work!

Ok, so the double is actually for the recruit- $200 rather than $100 for their 1st $1250 in 30 days.

So, in my first 30 days, I get $100 for a recruit, right? Does that double too?

If u signed in Feb, u get 100Pc$ for 4 shows, 100PC$ for $1250. If your recruit sells $1250 in their 1st 30 days u also get $150 PC $!!! Don't forget u also get the 50%rebate too! WAY TO GO!!!

Ok, sweet. I am hoping to talk my recruit into pushing it in the first month, although a few of the first hosts she has don't really want to have shows until late May I don't think.

I did sign in Feb and get the 50% back, so I'm excited to see that check.

THanks guys! I'm pretty happy about my first month. I really wanted to get this month out of the way. Ha.

Congrats! You've earned $200 PCD, and will earn another $150 if your new teammate sells $1250 in his/her 1st 30 days. If your recruit joined on or after 3/15, then you'll receive $50 cash if he/she qualifies in the 1st 30 days too.

Kudos!

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
Congrats! You've earned $200 PCD, and will earn another $150 if your new teammate sells $1250 in his/her 1st 30 days. If your recruit joined on or after 3/15, then you'll receive $50 cash if he/she qualifies in the 1st 30 days too.Kudos!
I agree with the 200 PCD already earned (100 for 4 shows, 100 for $1,250 in sales)Since you recruited in the first 30 days, you can earn another $150 if your recruit qualifies in his/her first 90 days.Normally you would get a $25 bonus when the recruit qualifies in their first 90 days, but the current recruiter special (if they joined on/after March 15 and before April 30) is $50 if they qualify in their first 30 days. You can review all the regular New Consultant benefits here: New Consultant Brochure

Here's the current promo for the recruit.Here's the current promo for the recruiter.And CONGRATULATIONS on your accomplishment! :D

Oops....what Sheila said! lol

Sorry, I was typing before thinking. The $150 PCD is earned when your recruit qualifies in her 1st *90* days and not 30 as I initially typed.

Thanks Sheila!

What happens after my first 30 days as a consultant?

After your first 30 days as a consultant with Pampered Chef, you will have completed your initial training and will now have access to more resources and support to grow your business. This includes access to our online community, training materials, and ongoing support from your sponsor and team.

Do I need to meet any sales goals during my first 30 days?

No, there are no specific sales goals to meet during your first 30 days as a consultant. However, this is a great time to start building your customer base and making sales. The more you sell, the more you can earn in commission and bonuses.

What can I do to make the most of my first 30 days as a consultant?

To make the most of your first 30 days, we recommend setting goals for yourself and your business. This could include reaching out to potential customers, hosting parties or events, and familiarizing yourself with the products and business tools. Don't be afraid to reach out to your sponsor or team for support and advice.

Can I still join Pampered Chef after my first 30 days?

Yes, you can still join Pampered Chef after your first 30 days as a consultant. Our doors are always open to new consultants who are passionate about the products and the business. You will still receive training and support to help you succeed.

What happens if I decide not to continue after my first 30 days?

If you decide not to continue as a consultant after your first 30 days, you can simply let your sponsor know and they will guide you through the process of leaving the business. You will not be penalized in any way and are free to rejoin at any time in the future if you change your mind.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dancedivine
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • babywings76
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • jcsmilez