• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Giving Chef Success as a Signing Gift a Good Idea?

In summary, the "Chef Success as Signing Gift!" program is a special incentive for new Pampered Chef consultants. To qualify, new consultants must submit at least $1,250 in sales and recruit at least one new consultant within their first 30 days. The rewards for participating in the program include free products and business supplies, and consultants can track their progress through their account and receive support from their team leader. This program is only available for new consultants during their first 90 days with the company.
ChefCKHall
Hello all. I have signed on my first consultant. Driving home, I decided to give her the first year of Chef Success as my thank you and also to help her get started.

I mentioned this to my AD and she thought it was a good enough idea to share with all! I have learned so much here that I want my recruits to have the best training possible!

Blessings, CK

I like your idea. I think i will consider doing it too.

Thanks,

I thought about it, but I had already started a thing where when they qualify I buy them 500 Merrill Business cards to help get their business up & off the ground. They seem to like that, so I stuck with it.But I definitely agree that there is lots of useful information here! I talk about this site all the time & have it as my "web address" on FB! LOL

I've been throwing around the idea of using CS as a signing gift.
I also was pondering the idea of doing a New Consultant Gift Package that includes:
Bank Bag and Calculator from Merrill and a 1 year subscription to CS.

I've given a 1-year membership to CS to each of my recruits. Since I get so much from this site, I consider it an investment in their success.

How do you gift the subscription? Is there an option to sign up as if its a gift?

Go to User CP. Click on Paid Subscriptions. Near the very bottom of the page there's a place to click if you want to donate a subscription. Just follow the instructions there.

What is the "Chef Success as Signing Gift!" program?

The "Chef Success as Signing Gift!" program is a special incentive for new Pampered Chef consultants. It allows them to earn free products and business supplies based on their sales and recruiting efforts during their first 90 days with the company.

How do I qualify for the "Chef Success as Signing Gift!" program?

To qualify for the program, you must sign up as a new Pampered Chef consultant and submit at least $1,250 in sales within your first 30 days. You must also recruit at least one new consultant to join your team during this time period.

What are the rewards for participating in the "Chef Success as Signing Gift!" program?

The rewards for the program include free products and business supplies, such as cookware, kitchen tools, and marketing materials. The exact rewards will depend on your sales and recruiting achievements during the 90-day period.

Can I participate in the "Chef Success as Signing Gift!" program more than once?

No, this program is only available for new Pampered Chef consultants during their first 90 days with the company. However, there are other incentive programs available for all consultants to continue growing their business.

How can I track my progress in the "Chef Success as Signing Gift!" program?

You can track your progress in the program through your Pampered Chef consultant account. The program details, rewards, and your current status will be displayed on your dashboard. You can also contact your team leader for guidance and support throughout the 90-day period.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefheidi2003
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • KarenMarie
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • WestCoastPC