• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruit Struggle: Will I Still Get Credit for Trip After 90 Days?

In summary, My recruit said she is not going to qualify in her first 90 days. I have done everything I can to help her and so has our director and upline director, but she really hasn't helped herself. When I talked to her last she had not even called to finalize bookings for the shows she booked at her Grand Opening. I still have a ways to go before I have enough recruits for the trip and I might not need her, but I was excited I was on my way. Some will qualify and some won't, so what? Who's next?
cookinforyou
Gold Member
My recruit said she is not going to qualify in her first 90 days I have done everything I can to help her and so has our director and upline director.
If she qualifies after the 90 days will I still get credit for the trip?
I am so frustrated that I have spent a lot of time at her Grand opening, on the phone answering emails trying to help her. But she really hasn't helped herself. When I talked to her last she had not even called to finalize bookings for the shows she booked at her Grand Opening UGH!
I still have a ways to go before I have enough recruits for the trip and I might not need her, but I was excited I was on my way.

Some will...
Some won't...
So what?
Who's next.

cookinforyou said:
My recruit said she is not going to qualify in her first 90 days I have done everything I can to help her and so has our director and upline director.
If she qualifies after the 90 days will I still get credit for the trip?
I am so frustrated that I have spent a lot of time at her Grand opening, on the phone answering emails trying to help her. But she really hasn't helped herself. When I talked to her last she had not even called to finalize bookings for the shows she booked at her Grand Opening UGH!
I still have a ways to go before I have enough recruits for the trip and I might not need her, but I was excited I was on my way.

Yes, if she qualifies after her 90 days you'll still get the trip points. :thumbup:

I have 2 right now who are past their 90 days, and still not qualified. They signed in Nov. and Dec....and one found out he had to have open heart surgery soon after he signed, so is just now really working on his business (had a great grand opening....3 months after he signed!:rolleyes:), and the other is a past consultant who talked BIG, but has turned in 2 catalog shows....I'm just assuming that eventually she'll qualify.

dannyzmom said:
Some will...
Some won't...
So what?
Who's next.

What she said. All you can do is give them the best start and support possible. But ya can't do it for them.

I had one who's time expired in December, she qualified in Jan & I was surprised with the 2000 points added to my incentive counter! So yes, they count! :D

With the new program we get 2000 points when they "submit $1250 in sales" without going inactive. No time limits.

If they have submitted $1000 and go 2 months not submitting, their counter goes back to $0, but you will still get the points when they submit another $1250 without going inactive.

yes , they cannot go inactive to get the points!

gaddischef said:
yes , they cannot go inactive to get the points!

Well, yes and no. They have to reach$1250 in career sales. That means they can submit $1000, go inactive and lose their sales, and then submit $1250 and you'll get the points. As long as it's done within this year.

beckyjsmith said:
What she said. All you can do is give them the best start and support possible. But ya can't do it for them.

I have to say, that I agree with these consultants. It's always exciting when you get a recruit, and we're so excited for them, but we can't want it more than they do.

They say: "I've called everybody" OR "Everybody is cancelling on me".
I say: "Really? How many is everybody?"

I usually get an answer of 3 or 4. I will empathize with them because I've been where they are and sometimes still am...but I'm not going to let them stay in that gloomy place....because, really...3 or 4??? Now, if they told me they called their entire list of 100....I'd be more apt to say "Well, you gave it a valiant effort".

thanks everyone I guess I was having a bad day and crying the blues.....I really want her to qualify since I amworking towards team leader & then director, but I really want the trip points too :)

1. What does it mean when a recruit does not qualify?

When a recruit does not qualify, it means that they do not meet the requirements or standards set by the recruiter or the organization they are applying to. This could be due to a variety of reasons such as not meeting the age or education requirements, not passing physical or medical exams, or having a criminal record.

2. What happens if a recruit does not qualify?

If a recruit does not qualify, they will not be able to join the organization or position they applied for. They may be given the opportunity to reapply at a later time if they are able to meet the qualifications, but this is not always guaranteed. In some cases, the individual may be offered alternative options or provided with resources to help them meet the qualifications in the future.

3. Can a recruit appeal a decision if they do not qualify?

It depends on the organization's policies and procedures. Some organizations may have an appeal process in place for recruits who believe they were unfairly disqualified. The recruit would need to provide evidence or reasoning to support their appeal, and it would ultimately be up to the organization to review and make a decision.

4. How can a recruit find out why they did not qualify?

If a recruit is not told the reason for their disqualification during the application process, they can reach out to the recruiter or organization to ask for clarification. It is important to remain respectful and professional when making this inquiry. The organization may provide feedback or reasoning for the decision, but they are not obligated to do so.

5. Can a recruit try again in the future if they do not qualify?

Yes, a recruit may be able to try again in the future if they do not qualify initially. However, it is important to keep in mind that the organization's requirements and standards may change over time, so it is not guaranteed that the individual will be able to meet them in the future. It is best to work on improving any areas that may have led to the disqualification before reapplying.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dkitten13
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
PamperedChefLayla
  • clshirk
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
clshirk
Replies