• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Outdoor Promotion--What Did You Get?

In summary, there is a promotion being offered where participants can earn points and redeem them for prizes. Some of the prizes include a logo chair, cooler, bug zapper, smoker, and more. Participants can earn points by recruiting new consultants or reaching certain sales goals. Some have already chosen their prize, while others are still deciding. One participant is wondering if the logo chair would be comfortable for plus size individuals. Another is considering either a smoker or two chairs, while another is waiting for their recruit's show to qualify before making a decision. Overall, there is excitement and anticipation surrounding the promotion and the various prizes available.
flemings99
Gold Member
Who's a winner in the amazing outdoor promotion? Curious to see what everyone is selecting. Have you got your prize yet? What do you think?

I've got 100 pts. Possible 200, but don't think the 2nd is going to happen in time.

Think I'm going for the logo chair.

I got the cooler! Had 2 recruits in Feb. but the other isn't worried about getting her rebate, etc. She's just happy to go at her own pace.

Sharon did you get it yet? Is it nice? I had 4 recruits but I obviously have to wait for them to qualify. The cooler was one thing I wanted b/c I don't have a cooler.

I recruited 3 during the promo, 1 of them has qualified & the other two have until the first couple of days of April to qualify ... so I'm waiting to see what I can choose from before making my choice. I did have one from the end of '09 qualify, but she just counts towards the trip, not this incentive.

I got the chair-

Its very light so I was skeptical-

but then I sat it and did NOT wind up on the floor
so all is good, I like it and its easy to carry being so light weight

I got the bug zapper as we camp alot in the summer and it will be perfect to have along.

nancycookspc said:
I got the chair-

Its very light so I was skeptical-

but then I sat it and did NOT wind up on the floor
so all is good, I like it and its easy to carry being so light weight

We've got some fold-ups that are narrow for larger people. Curious if this would be comfortable for plus size?

flemings99 said:
We've got some fold-ups that are narrow for larger people. Curious if this would be comfortable for plus size?

put it this way...yes...I tested the weight limit

I would sit lightly and not wiggle too much but it was fine

I am deciding between the smoker and the two chairs. Both of my new consultant qualified within 2 weeks. WHAHOO! I am so excited for them.
The smoker would be for my husband. The chairs would be good logo items to take to baseball games. Decisions decisions......

My one recruit nearly qualified with her first show! She only needs $208 to qualify. She'll make it with her show next weekend, so she'll qualify then! Soooooo...that being said.... I don't know what I'm going to pick! LOL!

Ok, I just went and checked it out again... I think I'll get the cooler!

1. What is "Outdoor Promotion--What Did You Get?"

"Outdoor Promotion--What Did You Get?" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef that rewards customers with free products when they make a purchase of a certain amount during a specific time period.

2. How do I participate in the "Outdoor Promotion--What Did You Get?"

To participate in the "Outdoor Promotion--What Did You Get?", simply make a purchase of $75 or more during the promotion period. Your qualifying purchase will automatically enter you into the promotion and you will receive your free product with your order.

3. What products are included in the "Outdoor Promotion--What Did You Get?"

The specific free product included in the "Outdoor Promotion--What Did You Get?" may vary each time the promotion is offered. Be sure to check the current promotion details for the specific free product being offered.

4. Is the "Outdoor Promotion--What Did You Get?" available for online purchases?

Sorry, the "Outdoor Promotion--What Did You Get?" is only available for purchases made through a Pampered Chef independent consultant. You can find a consultant near you by visiting our website.

5. How many times can I take advantage of the "Outdoor Promotion--What Did You Get?"

You can take advantage of the "Outdoor Promotion--What Did You Get?" multiple times during the promotion period. Each qualifying purchase of $75 or more will earn you a free product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
sarahsworld2000
  • krhodes74
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies