• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bonus Recruiting Pts From Spring Mtg?

In summary, "Bonus Recruiting Pts From Spring Mtg" refers to additional points awarded to recruiters for successfully recruiting new members during an organization or company's spring meeting. The points are determined by the leadership team and serve to incentivize and recognize recruiters for their efforts in expanding the organization. There may be specific criteria for earning these points, and they can typically be tracked by checking with the leadership team or through a designated portal.
flemings99
Gold Member
Has anyone gotten their bonus pts for recruiting after the spring launch?

I had one of my Feb. consultants qualify and got my 2,000 pts but no bonus pts yet. Do you know when they will post? Was thinking we were getting an extra 1,000 pts for the first one.

Thanks.

I don't have the sheet on me but I think we get those points if they qualify in 30 days.

MLinAZ said:
I don't have the sheet on me but I think we get those points if they qualify in 30 days.

Correct. My gal did :sing: Waiting to see if #2 does before I select my outdoor rewards.

Believe bonus pts were for the first 1 only. Can't find my sheet, so wasn't sure if they were posted later or at the time of qualifying.

Bonus points were for any recruit who qualified in the 30-days, if you went to Spring launch- not just the first one. But the bonus points may not post until the first of the month? It seems "bonus" points don't post instantly like the sales/recruiting points do.

I understood that it was only for the first one to qualify. So you couldn't be able to get 1000 points for every consultant you recruited, only for one!

I found it in the March 2nd Newswire...it does say "(Points will be awarded once for the first of your recruits who submits $1,250 in the first 30 days.) "Seems sort of pointless to me. You'd think they'd have done it for any you recruited who qualified! now THAT would be incentive!

What is "Bonus Recruiting Pts From Spring Mtg"?

"Bonus Recruiting Pts From Spring Mtg" refers to the additional points that are awarded to recruiters for successfully recruiting new members during the spring meeting of an organization or company.

How are the bonus recruiting points determined?

The bonus recruiting points are typically determined by the organization or company's leadership team based on the number of new members recruited by a recruiter during the spring meeting. The exact point system may vary depending on the organization or company.

What is the purpose of offering bonus recruiting points?

The purpose of offering bonus recruiting points is to incentivize recruiters to actively recruit new members during the spring meeting, which is often a prime opportunity to attract new members. These points may also serve as a way to recognize and reward recruiters for their efforts in expanding the organization or company.

Are there any criteria for earning bonus recruiting points?

Yes, there may be specific criteria that recruiters must meet in order to earn bonus recruiting points. This could include recruiting a certain number of new members, recruiting members from specific demographics or industries, or achieving a certain retention rate of recruited members.

How can I track my bonus recruiting points from the spring meeting?

You can typically track your bonus recruiting points by checking with the organization or company's leadership team or by logging into a designated portal or platform. It is important to keep track of your points and communicate with the leadership team if you have any questions or concerns.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Melissa78
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • Becca_in_MD
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
chef131doreen
  • prissylovescooking