• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Photo on This New Incentive Email a Bit Too Much?

In summary, the photo of the three women is a bit annoying. One chick's mouth is open too wide. It's a turn off for the author. However, the author and another person are still excited about the new consultant joining their team. They are congratulating themselves and the other person for their hard work.
etteluap70PC
Gold Member
Cool! Check your inbox.

One query though... I think the photo of the 3 women is a bit annoying... could that one chicks mouth be open any wider? It's a bit of a turn off for me...

Don't have anything new in my inbox..

I guess we aren't important enough Shelby! :) I haven't gotten mine yet either. I'll try to be patient....after all, a 'watched pot never boils' right?-OK..>I got mine now. :) That's what you get when you use a free-email service *haha*

Mine just arrived!

Figures - just had a new consultant sign yesterday. :grumpy:

LOL, I still don't have it. I'll wait until after I go get my mail before I check again.

Now if only I could find the stack of leads I had- they are cold-leads now, but at one time, had been "YES" or "Maybe" for the business! I moved my office around this fall and now I can' find them, yikes! I was working on sending out mailings with a mini-catalog, and a flyer like this.

ChefBeckyD said:
Figures - just had a new consultant sign yesterday. :grumpy:

Me too! :grumpy:

I think it would be more frustrating for your new consultant to see they missed out on possibly $100 more in PC $ than for the recruiting bonus! :) But yes, congratulations to you two!

Got my email. I'm excited because there's a built in incentive for people to sign up under me. I'm moving out of the area (1700 miles away!) and I need a "successor" to take my place here.

Plus- it applies for 6 weeks!

esavvymom said:
I think it would be more frustrating for your new consultant to see they missed out on possibly $100 more in PC $ than for the recruiting bonus! :) But yes, congratulations to you two!

Actually, that's what I was thinking with the grumpy face...she's going to get this email and I KNOW will be asking me if she gets this too....:(

isn't it the 200 PC$ they already get for doing 1250 in 30 days? Am I missing something?

Normally, you get $100 PC bucks for doing $1250 in sales in your first 30-days. Days 31-90 are $50 PC bucks. So this promotion gives them an additional $100 if they do the $1250 in 30-days.I wonder if they are doing this particular promo to encourage as many New Consultants to go to National Conference- since they can use the PC$ for it.

oh OK I get it... my cons have gotten 200 but 100 was for 4 shows and 100 was for sales... I get it!

I have a booth next week so this is perfect timing!

etteluap70PC said:
One query though... I think the photo of the 3 women is a bit annoying... could that one chicks mouth be open any wider? It's a bit of a turn off for me...

Pretend she is but a little bird saying...RECRUIT ME, RECRUIT ME, Mother bird!!!:D

baychef said:
Pretend she is but a little bird saying...RECRUIT ME, RECRUIT ME, Mother bird!!!:D

Hahahahahahahaha........... :D

etteluap70PC said:
Cool! Check your inbox.

She's just so AMAZED that she can't help it!:eek:

What is the new incentive for Pampered Chef consultants?

The new incentive for Pampered Chef consultants is a promotion that runs from March 15th to April 30th. During this time, consultants can earn extra rewards for reaching certain sales and recruiting goals.

What are the sales goals for the new incentive?

The sales goals for the new incentive vary depending on your consultant level. For new consultants, the goal is to have $1,000 in sales during the promotion period. For team leaders, the goal is $3,000 in sales, and for directors, the goal is $5,000 in sales.

What are the recruiting goals for the new incentive?

The recruiting goals for the new incentive are to add 1 new team member for new consultants, 2 new team members for team leaders, and 3 new team members for directors. These team members must also have $1,000 in sales during the promotion period.

What rewards can consultants earn during this promotion?

Consultants can earn a variety of rewards, including product credits, free products, and even a trip to the Pampered Chef headquarters in Illinois. The specific rewards will be determined based on the consultant's level and achievement of the sales and recruiting goals.

How do I track my progress for the new incentive?

You can track your progress for the new incentive through the Pampered Chef website. Simply log in to your consultant account, and you will see a progress tracker that shows how close you are to reaching your sales and recruiting goals. You can also check in with your team leader or director for additional support and guidance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cheftiffany
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • finley1991