• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help (My) Potential New Recruit in Brentwood, Ca

In summary, the potential new recruit in Brentwood, CA has a background in sales and marketing with over 5 years of experience and a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration. They are responsible for developing and implementing sales strategies, building client relationships, and meeting sales targets. Their strong communication and negotiation skills, proven track record of exceeding sales targets, and adaptability to changing market trends set them apart from other candidates. They are available to start immediately and are looking for a competitive salary with potential benefits and bonuses. Contact information is available upon request and they are open to further discussions through email, phone, or in-person/virtual meetings.
heidio313
I am in Las Vegas, NV and my sister in Brentwood, CA (Northern California), is thinking about becoming one of my consultants. I understand the home office will not offer a hospitality Director until she signs. However, she has not been to a party in over 10 years, and I would love to have her experience a party so she can make an informed decision. Is there a director in the area that can please help me?

Thank you!!!

Brentwood is in Southern California.

That's why I said Northern California. There are two!! Brentwood, CA Contra Costa County California.

AH ... Interesting that there are two Brentwoods in CA. Must drive the post office nuts.

Hello there! First of all, congratulations on potentially welcoming your sister as a new consultant to the Pampered Chef family! I completely understand your desire for her to have a firsthand experience at a party before making her decision. That's a great way for her to see the benefits and potential of being a consultant.I recommend reaching out to your local Pampered Chef director or contacting the home office to see if they can connect you with a director in the Brentwood, CA area. They may be able to help coordinate a party for your sister to attend and get a taste of the Pampered Chef lifestyle.In the meantime, I would also suggest sharing your own personal experiences and successes as a consultant with your sister. This will give her a better understanding of what being a consultant entails and how it can positively impact her life. Best of luck to you and your sister on this exciting journey!

What is the potential new recruit's background and qualifications?

The potential new recruit in Brentwood, CA has a background in sales and marketing, with over 5 years of experience in the industry. They also have a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration and have received several awards for their exceptional performance in previous roles.

What are the specific job responsibilities of the potential new recruit?

The potential new recruit will be responsible for developing and implementing sales strategies, building relationships with clients, and meeting sales targets. They will also be involved in market research and analysis, as well as creating and delivering presentations to potential clients.

What sets the potential new recruit apart from other candidates?

The potential new recruit stands out due to their strong communication and negotiation skills, as well as their proven track record of exceeding sales targets. They also have a deep understanding of the industry and have shown a strong ability to adapt to changing market trends.

What is the potential new recruit's availability and expected salary?

The potential new recruit is available to start immediately and is looking for a competitive salary that is in line with their experience and qualifications. They are also open to discussing potential benefits and bonuses as part of their compensation package.

How can I contact the potential new recruit for further discussion?

You can reach out to the potential new recruit by email or phone, which will be provided upon request. They are also open to scheduling an in-person or virtual meeting to further discuss their qualifications and potential fit for the role.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Crystal Patton
  • msmileyface
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
msmileyface
  • Sheila