• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are There Successful Directors & Above Who Work FT? Seeking Tips & Tricks!

You can also find a lot of info online. :)Keep up the good work!If you can, go to National Conference. There's nothing quite as amazing and motivational as NC! You can also find a lot of info online. :)Keep up the good work!
Melissa78
Gold Member
Just wondering if anyone knows of any directors and above who work FT (outside of PC) and if you have any contact info for them (website works well) I'd great appreciate it! If you no contact info, I do well as a detective to 'find them'. :D

I'm looking to touch base with those who work FT & are 'successful' upper level leaders in our company hoping to get some tips and tricks of the trade from them before I get that far so that I'm prepared and know what I'm getting myself into. I have no plans of quitting my job now or in the forseeable future so I really want to ensure I don't overwhelm myself.

Thanks for any insight!

Hi MelissaI'm a director in the UK and work full time. Happy to give you any info that might be of use but obviously its not exactly the same as in the US.
Email me [email protected] and if you don't get a reply in a couple of days then nudge me! Kirsty

Hi Melissa,
In just a few days, I will be celebrating my 10th anniversary with PC! I have worked full time the entire time and have no plans to stop either one. I have been a Director since 2004 or 2005 and have someone close to promoting to a director under me with in the next few months so I will be an AD.
You may email me at [email protected] with any questions and as Kristy says nudge me if I don't get right back as well!

Ann

Hey Melissa I am an AD who works full time as a teacher. I just celebrated my 2nd anniversary with PC. I have no intentions of quitting my FT job any time soon, either.
Feel free to send me a pm any time you want to chat. :)

Becky you are an AD and only with pC two years!?!?!?!?! (my jaw is on the floor). Thanks to all of you! I'll be in touch with all of you :)

Melissa78 said:
Becky you are an AD and only with pC two years!?!?!?!?! (my jaw is on the floor). Thanks to all of you! I'll be in touch with all of you :)

:blushing:Aw shucks Melissa. You made me blush. :)
I have been very blessed with an amazing group of ladies whom I am privileged to call TEAM.
Thanks- I look forward to chatting with ya!

So glad I looked in on this thread.
I just started a full time job and I have been thinking about how I am going to handle the job and TPC at the same time. I would love any suggestions, tips, ideas, etc.

beckyjsmith said:
:blushing:Aw shucks Melissa. You made me blush. :)
I have been very blessed with an amazing group of ladies whom I am privileged to call TEAM.
Thanks- I look forward to chatting with ya!

I am bowing to you! :love: The thoughts of being an AD that fast just blows my mind away but motivates me to know it can be done! Ok first I need to get one more recruit to have a recruit so I can promote to the D before I get to work on the AD title. I don't want to put the cart before the horse. Baby steps... :balloon:

Melissa78 said:
I am bowing to you! :love: The thoughts of being an AD that fast just blows my mind away but motivates me to know it can be done! Ok first I need to get one more recruit to have a recruit so I can promote to the D before I get to work on the AD title. I don't want to put the cart before the horse. Baby steps... :balloon:

It can totally be done. Once I realized the only thing holding me back was me, I went full throttle. I also have an unbelievable upline... my director is an SED, so I had a LOT of support. :) With what you have already accomplished you are well on your way girl!!

Wow! You all inspire me! I have been with PC for 12 months and have yet to hit that groove. I work FT and have a 14 month old daughter. I need motivation!

peortega said:
Wow! You all inspire me! I have been with PC for 12 months and have yet to hit that groove. I work FT and have a 14 month old daughter. I need motivation!

If you can, go to National Conference. There's nothing quite as amazing and motivational as NC!

What is the role of a Director at Pampered Chef?

Directors at Pampered Chef are responsible for leading a team of consultants and driving sales and recruitment efforts. They also provide training and support to their team members and help them grow their own businesses.

How can one become a Director at Pampered Chef?

To become a Director at Pampered Chef, one must first be a consultant and achieve certain sales and recruitment goals. They must also attend leadership training and demonstrate strong leadership skills.

What are the benefits of being a Director at Pampered Chef?

Directors at Pampered Chef receive a higher commission rate, bonuses for meeting sales and recruitment goals, and access to exclusive training and resources. They also have the opportunity to earn all-expenses-paid trips and other incentives.

What is the time commitment for a Director at Pampered Chef?

Being a Director at Pampered Chef is a full-time job and requires a significant time commitment. This includes hosting and attending parties, training and supporting team members, and attending meetings and events.

Can a Director at Pampered Chef work from home?

Yes, Directors at Pampered Chef have the ability to work from home as they are independent consultants. However, they are expected to travel for meetings, events, and parties as needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PChefPEI
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PChefPEI
  • otisbg
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
otisbg
  • babywings76