• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

theAmazing Outdoors Recruiting Promotion

In summary, the flyer has a typo that needs to be corrected. The dimensions of the tent are not 10"x10"x115", as stated on the flyer.
Sheila
Gold Member
Swiss Gear® Smart Shade Screen House
Never worry about finding shade on a hot summer day again! Setup of this portable screen house couldn’t be easier — no tools required! Removable walls let you choose between a bugfree screen room or a spacious shady spot. The wheeled duffle makes it easy to store and tote. Steel frame, heavy-duty polyester walls, UV/fade-resistant, water-repellent. 10” x 10” x 115”.

Somehow, 10 inches, by 10 inches, by 115 inches doesn't sound like a very "spacious shady spot" to me.
hysterics.gif

Ha! too funny! (I do think it means the wheeled duffle is that size) but still funny! I have 400points to use - no clue what to get. :(

The wheeled duffel better not be over 9 feet long! LOL

oh - woops! Ok so I tried! (I was thinking of the 10" x 10" in my defense) :D

So I e-mailed corporate the following:

Sent: 07-Mar-2010 18:19:18
To: [email protected]
Subject: Outdoor Recruiting promo typo?

https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/rp_10jan_feb_products.pdf

Swiss Gear® Smart Shade Screen House
Never worry about finding shade on a hot summer day again! Setup of this portable screen house couldn’t be easier — no tools required! Removable walls let you choose between a bug free screen room or a spacious shady spot. The wheeled duffle makes it easy to store and tote. Steel frame, heavy-duty polyester walls, UV/fade-resistant, water-repellent. 10” x 10” x 115”.

10 inches X 10 inches X 115 inches doesn't sound very spacious. ;)

Sheila Dacey
Team Leader for The Pampered Chef

Their response:

Dear Sheila,

Thank you for contacting The Pampered Chef.

Not sure what you need with the Outdoor Recruiting promo typo. Please give me more information please.

Gina Tricase
Solution Center Representative
The Pampered Chef, Ltd.
The Pampered Chef

wtf.gif
Apparently, she's not getting that 10" is less than a foot???

My reply:
----- Forwarded Message ----
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tue, March 9, 2010 8:37:41 AM
Subject: Re: Outdoor Recruiting promo typo? [REF:844949911541]

I was letting you guys know that you had a typo on the flyer. I can't imagine anyone fitting inside a tent that 10 inches X 10 inches X 115 inches. Do you know the correct dimensions of the tent?

Sheila Dacey
Team Leader for The Pampered Chef...

What I really WANTED to say:
Here's your sign lady:
iamwithstupid.gif

OMG THANK YOU for the morning laugh! That's just hilarious! I do agree "Here's your sign!"

Ha ha. You didn't form it in the phrase of a question. Maybe it's kinda like Jeopardy and they thought that was the answer and she had to respond w/ a question??

That is to funny... I needed a laugh this morning and that was great!
Hope everyone has a good day

Oh, Sheila I so needed that. And I love Bill Engval so that is even funnier.

Krista Burson said:
Oh, Sheila I so needed that. And I love Bill Engval so that is even funnier.

Obviously, I'm a fan too! :D

Glad I could lighten up the day for each of you! LOL I was rolling my eyes then, but it's funny now. ;)

At least they're getting your emails, Sheila...now, you actually want them to make sense when they answer you? Jeesh...you're SO demanding...

heehehehehehehehehe

I know, I'm so demanding ... LOL ;)

What is "theAmazing Outdoors Recruiting Promotion"?

"theAmazing Outdoors Recruiting Promotion" is a promotional event organized by the Amazing Outdoors company to attract potential job candidates for their outdoor adventure and travel positions.

How does the promotion work?

The promotion involves various activities such as online job postings, social media campaigns, and networking events to spread awareness about the job opportunities at Amazing Outdoors. Interested candidates can apply for the positions through the company's website or by attending the networking events.

What are the benefits of participating in the promotion?

Participating in the promotion allows candidates to learn more about Amazing Outdoors and the job positions available. It also gives them the chance to network with company representatives and potentially secure a job in the outdoor adventure and travel industry.

Who is eligible to participate in the promotion?

The promotion is open to anyone who is interested in working in the outdoor adventure and travel industry and meets the job requirements specified by Amazing Outdoors. This includes individuals with experience in outdoor activities, customer service, and tourism, among others.

How can I stay updated on the promotion?

You can stay updated on the promotion by following Amazing Outdoors on social media platforms, regularly checking their website for job postings, and signing up for their email newsletter. Any updates or changes to the promotion will be communicated through these channels.

Back