• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Did It! My First Real Recruit Signs On!

In summary, "I Did It! My First Real Recruit Signs On!" is a program by Pampered Chef that celebrates and recognizes consultants who successfully recruit someone to join their team. To participate, consultants must submit a form on the Pampered Chef website after successfully recruiting someone. Rewards for participating include a special badge, certificate of achievement, congratulatory email, and a chance to win exclusive products. Consultants can participate multiple times and there is no deadline to join.
MakinBacon
BUT I DID IT! I GOT MY FIRST RECRUIT THIS IS MY FIRST REAL RECRUIT! SHE JUST SIGNED!I'm so excited! She was an amazing host (with less than amazing guests, but she worked it HARD so she could get that knife block set). SO i'm giving her her show as her first show as a consultant and I'm going to give her a tutorial tonight and walk her through submitting it later this week (her show was yesterday). And I already have leads to another consultant to sign and another host! The show hasn't sold much but I think my Open House in January (where this consultant decided to host to earn the knife set) was the BEST decision I could have made! Just had to share my glee! THANKS!

Last edited:
THANKS! I'm soooo freaking excited! I know she's goign to do a great job! Hubby and I are taking her and her hubby out to dinner to celebrate :D My hubby and hers are good friends! And she's WAY in love with PC products, so she's going to be great at selling them!

Congratulations!

Awesome!!!!

What is "I Did It! My First Real Recruit Signs On!"?

"I Did It! My First Real Recruit Signs On!" is a program designed by Pampered Chef to celebrate and recognize the first time a consultant successfully recruits someone to join their team.

How do I participate in "I Did It! My First Real Recruit Signs On!"?

To participate, you must be a Pampered Chef consultant and have successfully recruited someone to join your team. Once this happens, you can submit a form on the Pampered Chef website to receive recognition and rewards.

What kind of rewards can I receive for participating in "I Did It! My First Real Recruit Signs On!"?

As a consultant, you will receive a special badge on your Pampered Chef website profile, a certificate of achievement, and a congratulatory email. You will also be entered into a drawing to win exclusive Pampered Chef products.

Can I participate in "I Did It! My First Real Recruit Signs On!" more than once?

Yes, you can participate as many times as you recruit someone to join your team. Each successful recruit will be recognized and rewarded through the program.

Is there a deadline to participate in "I Did It! My First Real Recruit Signs On!"?

No, there is no deadline to participate. As long as you successfully recruit someone to join your team, you can submit the form on the Pampered Chef website to receive recognition and rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Niki Kate
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • Chef Bobby