• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I'm Looking for a Consultant to Sign Under.

In summary, Katie was looking for a consultant who was close to her, was on a good team, and would be willing to skyping in to meetings. She stated that she had some issues with her old consultant and was looking for someone new.
Katiek77
I just went inactive so that I could sign up under another different consultant. I had some issues with my old one. Is there anyone in Oregon, close to Beaverton that is on a good team? Thanks.
Katie

Hi Katie,

I just sent you a PM. One question though. How long have you been inactive?

Katie I just sent you a PM I'm in Oregon.

I sent you a PM Katie.

LOL Julie I knew you'd be all over this one!!

So funny Rosebud. I was gone earlier closing a show for a host up the street. I have to wait in line to use my computer in my house, so I finally got on tonight. I saw the post.

I'm in Japan Katie, but I hope you find someone that you enjoy working with & someone who helps keep you happy and motivated in your business! :D

Thanks! I am consultant shopping. I did get a few names of consusltants that live close to me. I want to take some time to find a good fit for me. Please don't feel bad if I pick someone else anyone, please! I am a single mom, am in graduate school and am going thorugh a divorce. I have some time to plan for when I start PC again. I love it. My energy is drained from the divorce. I am hoping tpo heal enough to do PC again perhaps in a few months. I want to include things in my life that give me joy. Sure it is great to earn monry but PC is more than that for me. I enjoy the social aspect of it. I like being able to meet new people and I love cooking!!!!!!!
BY the pay, how do I check P.M's????????????/ I am soooo untechnical lol
Katie

Top right of the screen under welcome katiek77, it will say private messages. Click on it and up they come.:) then you can click on each one individually :)

How long were you a consultant? How much contact did you receive from your last team? You've posted quite a few good questions on here, but I wonder how involved your recruiter was in answering some of those. Are you a self learner? Did the training PC provide work with your style of learning?

What are you looking for in a team? Would you consider skyping in to meetings? Would support from afar via phone work for you? Much of your questions can be answered in weekly coaching calls. How do you best learn and feel supported?

I am sorry to hear about your divorce, but am glad you are seeing the benefits of the PC biz opportunity.

We understand Katie. We look forward to having you back with PC. Sorry about your divorce. Hopefully you'll heal soon.

Hey Katie!

I just PMed you...:eek:)

Sent you a PM yesterday.

1. How do I find a Pampered Chef consultant to sign under?

To find a Pampered Chef consultant to sign under, you can visit our website and use our consultant locator tool. You can also reach out to friends and family who may be consultants or ask for recommendations on social media.

2. What are the benefits of signing under a Pampered Chef consultant?

By signing under a Pampered Chef consultant, you will have access to personalized support, training, and resources to help you succeed in your business. You will also have the opportunity to earn discounts and rewards on products.

3. Can I choose which consultant I want to sign under?

Yes, you can choose which consultant you want to sign under. You can browse our consultant directory and reach out to a consultant directly to discuss signing under them.

4. Do I have to pay to sign under a consultant?

No, there is no cost to sign under a Pampered Chef consultant. However, there may be an initial investment if you choose to purchase a starter kit to begin your business.

5. Can I switch consultants after I have signed under one?

Yes, you can switch consultants at any time. Simply reach out to our customer service team to make the change and they will assist you in finding a new consultant to sign under.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Katiek77
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • baychef