• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to Join the Team? My First Recruit Just Signed Up!

In summary, the recruit came to a party I was hosting and said she had been thinking about signing up for a year. After the party, she filled out an agreement and submitted it online. Sounds like she was a guest at the party and not the host. I would be happy to give the show to a host who signs, but I don't think I would give the show to a guest. The recruit got a free cookbook as a gift from me for recruiting lead.
leslieprichett
my first recruit. She came to a party I was doing tonight and she said she has been thinking about signing up for the past year and her hubby told her to go ahead and do it!
So after the party we got on the computer and she filled out and submitted her agreement!

:thumbup::D:D:D

That's GREAT! Congratulations!!! :DAre you giving her this show as her first one? If not, think about it. ;) That's what I do for my hosts who sign, I let them have the current show as their first one which gets them motivated to keep the ball rolling. I also give them the bookings from that show. ;)Once you start seeing the over-rides on your paychecks, you'll be more & more motivated to keep recruiting yourself! :D

Wonderful! Congratulations.

Congratulations!! That is great!!

Sheila said:
Are you giving her this show as her first one? If not, think about it. ;) That's what I do for my hosts who sign, I let them have the current show as their first one which gets them motivated to keep the ball rolling. I also give them the bookings from that show. ;)

Sound like the recruit was a guest at the show, not the host. I would be happy to give the show to a host who signs, but probably not a guest. I would help the guest plan her own grand opening and do that show for/with her.

Congrats! That is awesome!

Great job,you did say was a guest at your show and not the host. Right?

Yes, she was a guest.
She knew and the host knew coming in the door that she wanted to sign. My host had no interest in signing (or I would have had her sign, and the other under her), so I gave her a free cookbook as a gift for the recruiting lead :)

congrats! don't we wish this happened at every party.

Definately wish it would happen regularly LOL

But I did get 1 recruit, 1 show booked, and a lead on a school that has a culinary program that needs good kitchen products! :)

What does "Just Came Home From Signing" mean?

"Just Came Home From Signing" is a phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to indicate that they have recently attended a signing event, where they demonstrate and sell Pampered Chef products.

What happens at a "Just Came Home From Signing" event?

At a "Just Came Home From Signing" event, a Pampered Chef consultant will typically demonstrate various products and recipes to potential customers. They may also offer special deals or incentives for purchasing products at the event.

How can I find out about upcoming "Just Came Home From Signing" events?

You can find information about upcoming "Just Came Home From Signing" events by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or by checking their social media pages or website. You can also ask to be added to their email list to receive updates on future events.

Can I purchase Pampered Chef products at a "Just Came Home From Signing" event?

Yes, you can purchase Pampered Chef products at a "Just Came Home From Signing" event. In fact, these events are a great opportunity to see the products in action and ask any questions you may have before making a purchase.

Do I need to RSVP for a "Just Came Home From Signing" event?

While it is not always necessary to RSVP for a "Just Came Home From Signing" event, it is recommended to contact the consultant beforehand so they can plan accordingly. This will also ensure that you receive any updates or special offers for the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrssyvo
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • chefheidi2003