• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Need a Response for a Potential Recruit

but if you have one in the next six months I'm sure there would be someone who would sell to you. She also suggested selling something, borrowing money from a friend or relative, or getting the shows scheduled close in then charging it.
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
I know the no money for a kit has been cussed & discussed a thousand times, but I'm really not good with wording! Can someone help me with a response to this:

I have been going over our budget and unfortunately my husband didnt work again today and is unsure of the rest of the week so I dont know where Im going to come up with the money for the kit. I am reallly bummed because my friends have said they are interested in hosting a party and I know this is what I want to do. I think I could do really well. So I guess I will have to put it off again. I will keep your number and when I think it might be possible I will call you. I just wont get my kit for 50% off.

I sent her the Come Join Us booklet and talked with her at length on the phone. She would make a great consultant and is really excited about becoming a consultant. She was a home office lead.

Did you check out this thread? Alot of great suggestions. I'd personally see if she could host her own show. Depending on the show, she could then sign up right then and make that her FIRST Show as a consultant. She'd get commission before she got the credit card bill - this would work if she had a credit card bill anyway.http://www.chefsuccess.com/f10/possible-recruit-worried-about-money-59771/

That's what I suggested to her & it doesn't sound like they have a cc. I like the ideas, just need great wording - which I'm so bad at! :D

Uggh...I keep flashing to an audio seminar words...but I can't think of ALL of the words she used.
I'll see if I have them in my notes or can pull up which audio it is. It was one of the workshops from a conference I think...or maybe a Supply Order CD (Recruiting- Maybe to Yes)

crystalscookingnow said:
I know the no money for a kit has been cussed & discussed a thousand times, but I'm really not good with wording! Can someone help me with a response to this:

I sent her the Come Join Us booklet and talked with her at length on the phone. She would make a great consultant and is really excited about becoming a consultant. She was a home office lead.

I would see if she wants to host a show to get the kit credit and all bookings generated will be hers. So, she'll have a some time to save up the rest for the kit.

I sent this to her:

I’m so sorry to hear this! I think you’d make a great consultant. Would you like me to help brainstorm some ideas for coming up with the kit money? I hate to see you not be able to get started when I really think you’d do so well! If you’d like, we can schedule a party with you as the host and you can use the kit credit. I hope that I didn’t make you think that it wasn’t a great deal to use the credit. It really is & you can wait up to six months before signing when you use the credit.

I have a newsletter mailing list that I send out once a month with specials, recipes and product tips. Would it be ok if I added you to my mailing list?

Keep in touch! I’d love to help you get started.

Here was her response:
IF you can think of any other way I would be grateful and yes you can put me on the mailing list. Again I really want to do this if you can help in any way it would be great.

Help!! :)

Call her and brainstorm ideas but get her to tell you ways to come up with the money. Prompt her with open ended questions like "what have you thought of as ideas to help you get started?" If the ideas are hers she is more likely to follow through.

Seeds you can plant: do a fundraiser (I had a consultant who with a friend made meals and sold them to come up with her kit cost); sell something; have a garage sale; borrow it from a relative/friend; get the shows scheduled close in then charge it (and be sure to pay it off with the commission from those first shows to avoid interest)...

I sold stuff on E-bay to get the money for my kit. Extra DVDs or video games that aren't used....kids toys/clothes at a consignment sale or on ebay....I had tons of new scrapbooking supplies that made me tons of $$.Garage sale season is a bit early for your area, but I'd try Craigslist and Ebay or consignment sales in the area. It doesn't take much! If she combines that with hosting her OWN show for the Kit Credit (which gets her bookings and hopefully additional free stuff for her kit), or any of the other ideas we had in the other thread....she'll probably come up with the cash faster than she would have thought otherwise.Maybe you can say "I've known consultants who have ....." and then fill in the blank with some of our suggestions that we've used ourselves.

I've heard an idea where they host a pary and apply for the kit credit, and you give them the commission from that party (and the bookings) to help pay for the kit. They either sign when your commission comes in, or if you're in a place to cover that amount, they can sign right away.

What is the purpose of "I Need a Response for a Potential Recruit"?

The purpose of this is to request a timely response from a potential recruit regarding their interest in a job opportunity.

What should be included in the response?

The response should include the potential recruit's level of interest in the job, any questions they may have, and their availability for further communication or an interview.

How soon should I expect a response?

Ideally, you should receive a response within a few days. However, the timeline may vary depending on the individual's schedule and availability.

What if I do not receive a response?

If you do not receive a response within a reasonable amount of time, you may follow up with a polite reminder or consider reaching out to other potential recruits.

Is it appropriate to send this request multiple times?

No, it is not appropriate to continuously send this request to the same potential recruit. If you do not receive a response after one or two attempts, it is best to move on and consider other candidates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• emiscookin
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
emiscookin
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • Brenda.the.chef