• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating My First Recruit: A Six-Month Journey!

In summary, "Celebrating My First Recruit: A Six-Month Journey!" is a program by Pampered Chef that supports and celebrates new consultants during their first six months with the company. Eligible participants include new consultants who have joined within the past six months. By participating, consultants gain access to resources, training, and recognition, as well as exclusive products and discounts. New consultants are automatically enrolled in the program and can contact their mentor or customer service for more information. After the six-month journey, consultants will continue to have access to resources and support, as well as receive recognition and rewards for their achievements as a Pampered Chef consultant. The program encourages continued growth and goal-reaching in the consultant's business.
KHocutt
Well it finally happened...only took me six months :rolleyes: but I finally signed my first recruit today! She had booked a show in December (from a party in Oct.) and cancelled due to family sickness. Then she was going to do a show in January, but I could never get in touch with her. Finally she had a show today AND she signed the agreement! I guess even people that you might write off in the beginning should be given benefit of the doubt.
I'm so excited! Only 4 more to go and I'll be walking across that stage at conference! *and I've got 2 leads that are attending our cluster meeting on Monday! Wish me luck! :)

That's awesome!!! :D I may have my first recruit sign tomorrow!! It's very exciting just thinking about it!! Congratulations!! :p

That's great, Karen! I wish you luck with the other two. Way to go! :)

Hey Karen - good luck! I did a Womens Weekend Fair today in Morehead and have 3 very promising leads on recruits. One I am meeting for coffee tomorrow to discuss again, and the other two, I have to call t/m night. Sounds like it was a good weekend for us! :)

What is "Celebrating My First Recruit: A Six-Month Journey!"?

"Celebrating My First Recruit: A Six-Month Journey!" is a program designed by Pampered Chef to celebrate and support new consultants during their first six months with the company. It provides resources, training, and recognition to help them succeed in their business.

Who is eligible to participate in "Celebrating My First Recruit: A Six-Month Journey!"?

All new consultants who have joined Pampered Chef within the past six months are eligible to participate in this program. This includes those who have joined through a direct invitation or through a recruiting event.

What benefits do I receive by participating in "Celebrating My First Recruit: A Six-Month Journey!"?

Participating in this program gives you access to training and resources that will help you grow your business. You will also receive recognition and rewards for your achievements, such as exclusive products and discounts.

How do I join "Celebrating My First Recruit: A Six-Month Journey!"?

If you are a new Pampered Chef consultant, you will automatically be enrolled in the program and will receive an email with more information. If you have not received an email, please reach out to your mentor or contact our customer service for assistance.

What happens after the six-month journey is over?

After the six months are over, you will still have access to all the resources and support provided during the program. You will also continue to receive recognition and rewards for your achievements as a Pampered Chef consultant. We encourage you to continue growing your business and reaching new goals!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisasfuncooking
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Flamingo
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Kathytnt
  • Lifeat50