• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Make $50/hour with Flexible Hours: Learn about this Opportunity Now!

In summary, Julie was asking if someone could give her information about a job that pays $50 an hour and she can choose her own hours. Two of her friends contacted her and she is still waiting to hear back from the company.
lockhartkitchen
A friend on Facebook posted that she really needed some income. I posted back a question to her: How would you like to know more about a job that can pay $50 an hour and you pick your own hours? I said they would need to email me for information.

I have had two of her friends contact me today! I don't know if anything will come from it, but maybe so. I'll keep you all posted.

God is good, Julie! Continuing to pray that He continue to shower those blessings upon you and the family. How is your son? Your nose?

Hope those girls both sign up. = )

Last edited:
lockhartkitchen said:
A friend on Facebook posted that she really needed some income. I posted back a question to her: How would you like to know more about a job that can pay $50 an hour and you pick your own hours? I said they would need to email me for information.

I have had two of her friends contact me today! I don't know if anything will come from it, but maybe so. I'll keep you all posted.

Sorry Julie, but this is very misleading and is contrary to what HO tells us to say. We don't get "paid" we earn commission and since it is commission we really can't say we earn $xx per hour. I know it's semantics but it is important to represent how we earn our money correctly. There's nothing wrong with saying that using the company show average, we can earn $100 or more per show and most consultants spend 3-4 hours per show. They can do the math.

The way it's presented here it sounds like you could pick whatever hours you want and get $50 every hour and we all know that is just not so. We CAN earn $100 or more "per hour" at some shows/fundraisers but we can also earn much less at other shows.

BethCooks4U said:
Sorry Julie, but this is very misleading and is contrary to what HO tells us to say. We don't get "paid" we earn commission and since it is commission we really can't say we earn $xx per hour. I know it's semantics but it is important to represent how we earn our money correctly. There's nothing wrong with saying that using the company show average, we can earn $100 or more per show and most consultants spend 3-4 hours per show. They can do the math.

The way it's presented here it sounds like you could pick whatever hours you want and get $50 every hour and we all know that is just not so. We CAN earn $100 or more "per hour" at some shows/fundraisers but we can also earn much less at other shows.

I didn't think it was misleading. She did say "Can" earn $50 an hour. I make $40 an hour and I tell people flat out that "I make $40 an hour, you could make that much if you wanted to!"

ShelbyMichalek said:
I didn't think it was misleading. She did say "Can" earn $50 an hour. I make $40 an hour and I tell people flat out that "I make $40 an hour, you could make that much if you wanted to!"

Is that when you just count the hours it takes you to do the actual show, or does that also factor in the time you take keying orders, making phone calls etc? That's why it can be misleading. The numbers can be figured in several different ways, so it's more acurate to state you make an average of $100 per show (or whatever your average is).

I'm not saying your caluclation is necessarily wrong, but I agree that it can be misleading. I can see a new recruit being disappointed when they take into account all the hour they actually put in and discover they didn't really make $40/hour. Especially when most new consultants will probably not start out with the show average to reach that kind of pay.

Personally, I believe that our pay structure is good enough to stand alone on its own without needing to be dressed up like some other companies' do. And that's another thing that I love about PC.

Great Julie! I hope it all works out for you!!! I think she was just stating that you CAN earn a certain amount. She can go into more details later. It's not like she was signing the agreement this moment anyway!

Good luck Julie!

Finger crossed for you julie...

Keep up the good work Julie you can do it and we will both walk accross stage and national conference as director !!!! I just got my plane ticket it was 226.00 round trip couldn't pass that up :) Keep up the awesome job and who wouldn't want to sign up under a great person and trainer/recruiter go for it girl !!!!

In the future I guess I'll pm my personal friends so I can continue to receive their support.

lockhartkitchen said:
In the future I guess I'll pm my personal friends so I can continue to receive their support.

Hi Julie, can you pm me also...I like to hear stories like these :thumbup: I know we don't "Know" each other, but you seem like a really nice person and loved by the dearest ones on here.

Thank you angel! I pmd you. I appreciate it.

lockhartkitchen said:

Julie,

Do you mean as opposed to posting here?

I don’t think you got negative comments. (maybe I should go back and reread?) You got good, thoughtful and useful advice. These folks were not saying they were unhappy with your success.

I concurred with the comments about being careful with the numbers we use. I’m sure none of us wants someone coming back and saying that what we told them wasn’t accurate.

chefjeanine said:
Julie,

Do you mean as opposed to posting here?

I don’t think you got negative comments. (maybe I should go back and reread?)

I think it was negative...everybody here knew exactly what she meant, but someone always has to "point out" what may or may not be misleading. It was purely a way to spark interest. When doing a recruiting interview, I'm sure she would share exactly how our "earned commission" works and then a possible recruit will decide from there if they feel it is worth the investment. I don't think what she said is misleading at all. I certainly don't blame Julie for feeling like she can't share a thought here. Somebody here always likes to jump on people for no apparant reason. I usually try to stay out of it because it is so annoying, but in this case, I wanted to add my 2 cents.

Ok Julie....I'd love an update too!

Me tooooooo! :D

Julie make sure you keep me in the loop. You know I am behind you 100%!

urbnk8 said:
I think it was negative...everybody here knew exactly what she meant, but someone always has to "point out" what may or may not be misleading. It was purely a way to spark interest. When doing a recruiting interview, I'm sure she would share exactly how our "earned commission" works and then a possible recruit will decide from there if they feel it is worth the investment. I don't think what she said is misleading at all. I certainly don't blame Julie for feeling like she can't share a thought here. Somebody here always likes to jump on people for no apparant reason. I usually try to stay out of it because it is so annoying, but in this case, I wanted to add my 2 cents.

Well, it is a discussion board, and wouldn't be such if there wasn't discussion about topics.

I am very happy for Julie, I know she's had a rough time recently with her uplines (or lack there of), and I think it's great that she's having success and finding leads.

The intention of expressing an opinion on the words used isn't to be negative. There are lots of different people on here, many who never post and just read what others discuss. The way Julie presented the opportunity is one way to do so, but many others have differing opinions of how it should be done. Just because someone's opinion is different, doesn't make that person negative agains the OP.

As far as message boards go, this one is way more civil in its discussions than many others out there. Many other places Julie would have probably actually been greatly berated and flamed for her wording choice, instead of having it politely pointed out what someone else may percieve in her words. And perception is very important when it comes to speaking about the opportunity with someone. They may not know much about direct sales and how it works, and what you say creates a perception in their mind about what they will experience if they join us.

I suppose one of the reasons I'm on the side that I am is because I've seen so many other DS companies twist their numbers to make their earning potential look like so much more than what it is. Our earning plan is very straight forward to it, and we're one of the very few companies out there in which you can earn a good bit of extra income just by doing shows without necessarily having to recruit. I'm happy to be able to tell a potential recruit that they can make an average of $100 per show just starting out, and they don't have to pay for their host benefits out of that $100.

I suppose we just have to remember that tone of voice doesn't carry in the written word, and it's easy to imagine a tone that isn't there based on our interpretation of what was said. We're very lucky not to have trolls on this board whose only purpose in life is to stir up trouble, and we just need to remember that everyone here truly just wants to help each other.

urbnk8 said:

This is ridiculous. Our company specifically says NOT to say we make $xx per hour. There are a lot of new consultants on this site and it is important that they get accurate information. There was no jumping on anyone. It was an informational comment.

I am happy for her to be getting people interested in talking to her about the business and in no way was repremanding her. - just telling her to be careful.

Just because someone makes a comment that isn't falling all over a poster doesn't mean they are jumping down their back. geeze

Julie, please keep us posted on how everything works out!! I hope we can help you congratulate the newest cheffers when it comes time :)

Julie,
I am kinda new and I value your input please keep me in your thoughts. I value what you have to say. It is one of the things that I look foward to on here. Please continue to let me know what your doing.

Dont disappear :cry:

Good job Julie! Perfect way to gather interest ... :)P.S. Sorry I missed you at the Spring Meeting - my phone was acting up & I didn't get your message until a week after! :(Take Care!!

Hi Dottie. Sorry I missed you too. I'm attending Director Express in Eugene.

Julie,
That is great! I think it is good for us to be positive and supportive of each other. Pampered Chef is fun, but being in direct sales can be challenging. It is important that we cheer each other on. Julie, I hope you keep posting. I think most of us here have only nice things to say to you. Sorry you got your feelings hurt.
Katie

Thank you katie!

Julie you are attending in Eugene I am going to the director express in portland or. sure going to miss ya :(

Darn. We'll see each other at National Conference though.

For sure how close are you getting to promoting to director???? I just signed up 2 girls this weekend so I am just needing 2 of my girls to sign up people and then I am there. I can't believe that I am at 8 people in my downline now and i looked back and it all really started since last april and got them signed and then quaiflied them and now since this last fall it really kicked in... so i have really been adding them. If i recruit 4 more and get them qualified i will earn my 1st year of excellence award and I will get my ring !!!! I can't wait for conference.

Great to hear Christina. I need two of mine to recruit for that second generation. One had recruited before, but her recruit went inactive for good.

Christian, Good for you!

Julie, you are very welcome. Thanks so much for sharing. Please continue. It is so great to read your posts. You are wonderful!!!!!!!

1. What is the job that pays $50 an hour and offers flexible hours?

The job is a work-from-home opportunity that involves promoting and selling products or services through social media platforms.

2. How can I apply for this job?

To apply for this job, you can email the person who posted about it on Facebook for more information. They will provide you with the necessary details and steps to apply.

3. Is this job legitimate and trustworthy?

Yes, this job is legitimate and trustworthy. It is a real work-from-home opportunity that offers competitive pay and flexible hours. However, it is always important to do your own research and due diligence before committing to any job or opportunity.

4. What are the requirements for this job?

The specific requirements may vary depending on the company or product being promoted. Generally, you will need basic computer skills, good communication and marketing skills, and access to a computer and reliable internet connection.

5. How much can I earn from this job?

The earning potential for this job can vary depending on your efforts and the success of your promotions. However, it has the potential to earn up to $50 an hour, which can be a significant source of income.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hoosierchef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
AJPratt
Replies
Views
abigailhutch
  • Doodlbug329
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies