• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Possible Recruit, Need Suggestions

In summary, my first recruit turned out to bail and run.. so I am a little nervous about this, I had a customer want to purchase the kit and possibly get the rebate, but she is not 100% sure if she wants to consult. I plan to call her back on Friday when she places her order for my next show...First what are her concerns?We call those "Kitnappers". If she is telling you flat out that she only wants the products and not to be a consultant, I personally would tell her that she is signing a contract to sell $1250 in products and could not sign her up if she was not planning on doing so...
cewcooks
My first recruit turned out to bail and run.. so I am a little nervous about this, I had a customer want to purchase the kit and possibly get the rebate, but she is not 100% sure if she wants to consult.

Any advise: I plan to call her back on Friday when she places her order for my next show...

First what are her concerns?

We call those "Kitnappers". If she is telling you flat out that she only wants the products and not to be a consultant, I personally would tell her that she is signing a contract to sell $1250 in products and could not sign her up if she was not planning on doing so... You don't need a Recruit who is not planning on working her business IMHO!

If she wants the rebate, then she'll have to at the very least fulfill her agreement to do $1250 in sales - and that's all that PC asks, really.

That was my plan when I signed up - and as I say at my parties - obviously I've done more than 4 shows in the last 7.5 years!

If she's willing to work to get the rebate, then I'd say Go For It! She might find out (as I did!) that she absolutely loves it!

we here's an update she said I could call her Friday after 1 because that's when she said she would be available, well she did not answer so I left a message, then I called a little later on friday eve and today its sat so I called her on my cell b/c I will be in and out and her phone goes to voice mail of course I left her a nice message saying that I will be available to take her order for my show which I need to close soon

she has not returned my calls so I plan to leave her be and carry on, I feel she has changed her mind and that's why she's not calling me back...

Give her the chance to tell you that. Just like potential hosts that don't get back with me, I leave a message letting them know that it's okay if they've changed their minds. I just need to hear that from them via phone or email. Usually I get a call or an email relatively quickly. Most of the time they've just been too busy to get back with me. Sometimes they've changed their minds. Either way, I've maintained the relationship.

What qualities should I look for in a potential recruit?

When considering a potential recruit, it is important to look for qualities such as relevant skills and experience, strong work ethic, ability to work well with a team, and a positive attitude. It is also important to consider their potential for growth and development within your organization.

How can I attract top talent for my company?

In order to attract top talent, you should focus on creating a strong employer brand, offering competitive compensation and benefits, providing opportunities for growth and development, and fostering a positive and inclusive work culture. Additionally, utilizing various recruiting channels and networking can help you connect with potential recruits.

What is the best way to evaluate a potential recruit's skills and experience?

The best way to evaluate a potential recruit's skills and experience is through a combination of methods, such as reviewing their resume and portfolio, conducting interviews and skills assessments, and checking references. It is also helpful to clearly define the job requirements and desired skills beforehand to ensure a thorough evaluation.

What are some effective ways to onboard a new recruit?

Effective onboarding of a new recruit involves providing them with a clear understanding of their role and responsibilities, introducing them to their team and company culture, and providing necessary training and resources for success. Regular check-ins and open communication can also help with a smooth onboarding process.

How can I ensure a diverse and inclusive recruiting process?

To ensure a diverse and inclusive recruiting process, it is important to have a diverse hiring team, utilize diverse recruiting channels, and actively seek out diverse candidates. Avoid biased language in job postings and make sure to provide equal opportunities and support for all candidates throughout the hiring process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedbyKaren
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
janezapchef
  • pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
mscharf
  • byrd1956