• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are There Any Directors in the Savannah, Ga Area?

In summary, there are various types of directors available in the Savannah, GA area, such as film, theatre, and commercial directors. To find a director in this area, you can search online directories, contact local organizations, and network with industry professionals. When considering a director, it's important to look at their experience, portfolio, and references, and discuss their style and vision. The cost of hiring a director in Savannah, GA can vary and should be discussed beforehand. Additionally, many directors in this area offer pre-production and post-production services.
Chefcouts
I live in Indiana, and my sister in Georgia is thinking of signing up. She lives in Savannah and she doesn't know anyone there who sells it. She would need a hospitality director. I know I can contact home office, but I thought I'd try here first. :) Thanks, everyone!

This is way old, but if you are still in need, contact me! :)

Hi there! I'm not familiar with the specific company you're referring to, but I would suggest reaching out to local networking groups or business organizations in Savannah to see if they have any contacts or recommendations for a hospitality director. You could also try searching for job postings in the area or posting on job search websites to attract potential candidates. Additionally, you could ask friends or family members in the area if they know anyone who may be interested in the position. Best of luck to your sister in her search!

1. What types of directors are available in the Savannah, GA area?

There are a variety of directors available in the Savannah, GA area, including film directors, theatre directors, and commercial directors.

2. How can I find a director in the Savannah, GA area?

You can find directors in the Savannah, GA area by searching online directories, contacting local film and theatre organizations, and networking with other industry professionals.

3. What qualifications should I look for in a director?

When looking for a director in the Savannah, GA area, you should consider their experience, portfolio, and references. It's also important to discuss your project and see if their style and vision align with yours.

4. How much does it cost to hire a director in the Savannah, GA area?

The cost of hiring a director in the Savannah, GA area can vary depending on the scope of your project, the director's experience and reputation, and other factors. It's best to discuss budget and fees with potential directors before making a decision.

5. Can a director in the Savannah, GA area also help with pre-production and post-production tasks?

Yes, many directors in the Savannah, GA area offer full production services, including pre-production planning and post-production editing and finalization. Be sure to discuss these services with potential directors to see if they can meet your project's needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cmdtrgd
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • pamperedlinda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • pampchefsarah