• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Need a Recruit in Baltimore!!!!!

In summary, a friend from high school wants to do a cooking show but lives five hours away. The speaker is unsure how to find a recruit in that location but suggests offering the opportunity to the friend or finding a consultant through the main PC website. There is also the option of doing a virtual cooking show through Skype. The speaker suggests trying to get additional shows and recruit someone during a visit to the friend's location.
Laura4
A friend of mine from high school contacted me and wants to do a cooking show, not a catalog show. She lives FIVE HOURS AWAY FROM ME!!

Anyone want to sign up under me as a recruit!!???!!??

I have NO idea how to go about looking for a recruit so far away from me! ANY WORDS OF WISDOM!!!??!!!??:cry:

Offer the opportunity to your friend! :DIf she really insists on a cooking show, she could go to the main PC website and look into asking for a consultant in her area. Then her request will go through the Lead system and someone will get her info.

babywings76 said:
Offer the opportunity to your friend! :D

If she really insists on a cooking show, she could go to the main PC website and look into asking for a consultant in her area. Then her request will go through the Lead system and someone will get her info.

Right...but she was just more concerned about "me" getting the credit for it. :cool:

You will, if she signs under you! :D

Laura4 said:
Right...but she was just more concerned about "me" getting the credit for it. :cool:

The only way you can get "credit" for the show is if you do it or she signs under you. If she isn't interested ask her if she has a friend who might be?

Maybe she'd like you to come for a visit. You can deduct the mileage and expenses. Does she live near others you know? Try to get additional shows at the same visit. Then recruit someone while you are there to do the bookings from the show(s).

If she isn't wanting to sign, which would be the ideal scenario, What about a "virtual" cooking show? Skype in and instruct them on the cooking demo and products. Maybe a consultant in the area would allow you to borrow the products needed?

What is the purpose of "I Need a Recruit in Baltimore!!!!!"?

The purpose of "I Need a Recruit in Baltimore!!!!!" is to find a potential job candidate in Baltimore, Maryland.

What type of job is "I Need a Recruit in Baltimore!!!!!" looking for?

"I Need a Recruit in Baltimore!!!!!" is looking for any type of job, as long as it is located in Baltimore, Maryland.

Is there a specific skill set or experience required for "I Need a Recruit in Baltimore!!!!!"?

The required skill set and experience may vary depending on the specific job posting. However, the job may require certain qualifications, such as a certain level of education or specific job experience.

Is there a deadline for applying to "I Need a Recruit in Baltimore!!!!!"?

The deadline for applying to "I Need a Recruit in Baltimore!!!!!" may vary depending on the specific job posting. It is recommended to apply as soon as possible to increase chances of being considered for the position.

How can I apply to "I Need a Recruit in Baltimore!!!!!"?

To apply to "I Need a Recruit in Baltimore!!!!!", you can submit your application through the designated job posting platform or through the contact information provided in the job posting. Make sure to carefully follow the instructions and submit all required documents.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJWarren
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
  • Tropicalburstqt2
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • lockhartkitchen