• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Being Active.....

In summary, cooking utensils that are lightweight and durable, such as silicone spatulas, tongs, and whisks, are best for active individuals. Pampered Chef products can also aid in meal prepping and can be incorporated into workout routines, with specific products designed for athletes. Cleaning these products is easy with warm soapy water or the use of Pampered Chef cleaning products.
pamperedalf
Silver Member
Hey all,

I have a question about being active under the new plan. I recruited a lady in November, she had a $400 show in December, nothing in January or February so far. She has had a hard time getting people to support her new business.

Anyways the consultant connection says she is inactive (which technically she is), however she is still in her 90 days until March 9th. Can she loose her career sales March 10th or does she have all of March to submit at least $150? Or does she loose them at the end of this month if she doesn't submit??

Doesn't matter now if a consultant is still in their 90 days or not. If she doesn't submit $150 comm. Sales by end of February she will be inactive and lose career sales etc. Have her pull together a small catty show and quick!

The cool thing is, if you can get her going, and she submits her $1250 in career sales, it'll count for this year's incentive trip, since she hasn't done it before!

Thanks Ladies,Noora, I want her to get going. We will see what happens. She's bilingual as well, which is good for our area.

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out with your question about being active under the new plan. It can be challenging to maintain active status, especially for new consultants who are still building their business. I understand your concerns about your recruit's career sales and I'm happy to provide some clarification.

Under the new plan, consultants have until the end of their 90-day period to submit at least $150 in sales to maintain their active status. In this case, your recruit still has until March 9th to submit sales and remain active. If she does not submit any sales by March 9th, she will become inactive and her career sales will reset to zero.

However, if she does submit at least $150 in sales by the end of March, she will remain active and her career sales will not be affected. It's important to note that consultants have a rolling 3-month period to maintain active status, so she will need to continue submitting at least $150 in sales every 3 months to stay active.

I hope this helps clarify the situation for you and your recruit. Remember, we are always here to support and guide our consultants as they build their businesses. Encourage your recruit to reach out to their upline or our support team for any additional questions or assistance. Thank you for being a part of our Pampered Chef family!

Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

What types of cooking utensils are best for active individuals?

The best types of cooking utensils for active individuals are those that are lightweight and easy to use, such as silicone spatulas, tongs, and whisks. These utensils are also durable and can withstand frequent use and washing.

Can Pampered Chef products help with meal prepping for an active lifestyle?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that can make meal prepping for an active lifestyle easier. Our meal prep containers, vegetable slicers, and food choppers are just a few examples of products that can help save time and make healthy eating more convenient.

How can I incorporate Pampered Chef products into my workout routine?

Our products can be used in a variety of ways to incorporate them into your workout routine. For example, our portion control containers can help with meal planning for those with specific fitness goals. Our shaker bottle can also be used to mix protein shakes or smoothies.

Are there any Pampered Chef products that are specifically designed for athletes?

While all of our products are designed with functionality and convenience in mind, we do have a few products that are especially useful for athletes. Our sports bottle chiller and insulated lunch box are great for keeping drinks and meals cool during workouts or on-the-go.

How can I clean my Pampered Chef products after a workout?

Most of our products can be easily cleaned with warm soapy water or can be placed in the dishwasher for convenience. For products with non-stick coatings, we recommend hand washing to prolong their lifespan. Our cleaning products, such as our kitchen cleaning cloths and sprays, are also great for wiping down and disinfecting your workout equipment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lockhartkitchen
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedchef88
  • CoidgigBese
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • finley1991