• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

aNewbie Signing Before Qualifying?

In summary, Sandi says that if the new consultant signs friends in before the end of the month, they can earn points towards the Outdoor Adventures Incentive and the Kit Rebate.
chefsteph07
Hi all!
I have a new consultant signing w/ me on Feb 28. She informed me last night that she has 2 people who are interested in signing under her! :thumbup:
My question is, can she sign these friends if she has not qualified yet? I told her I wasn't sure if she had to qualify before signing them, my new consultant has some things going on for bookings in March but if her friends want to sign a few days after she does, I want to make sure they can.

I'm sure she can. Remember, there is that chart where they can earn PC dollars for people they sign in their 1st 30/90 days. That is so awesome!!!Sandi

Yes! My recruit did it 3 months ago & just qualified last month. She didn't have her own web page yet, so we sent her recruit to my web page, where she was able to fill out the whole consultant agreement. When she got to the very last page where she could "review" before submitting, it had the edit options where she could override my consultant number & put in her recruiter's consultant number. It worked just fine! Actually my 2nd line qualified before her recruiter! ;)

She can also go to the main pc website, click "Come Join Us", then click, "Consultant Agreement". Then "Start Agreement" and then she'll just put the consultant ID and Last name of the consultant she's signing under!!

If she signs in enough time before the end of the month (Feb 25th for example) so that she gets her consultant # BEFORE the end of the month, they can also sign in February under her and she will get the opportunity to earn points towards the Outdoor Adventures Incentive AND they can get the Kit Rebate if they qualify in their first 30 days!

Yep, what Janice said. Sign her up ASAP and get those 2 signed under her as soon as she gets her consultant #!

I've heard on an audio that you can even send two agreements in (by mail) together with a note that Mary is Suzy's recruit.

1. What is a "Newbie Signing Before Qualifying"?

"Newbie Signing Before Qualifying" refers to a special offer for new consultants at Pampered Chef. It allows new consultants to sign up with a discounted kit price before they meet the sales requirement to qualify for full consultant benefits.

2. How much is the discounted kit price for "Newbie Signing Before Qualifying"?

The discounted kit price for "Newbie Signing Before Qualifying" varies depending on the current offer. It is typically a significant discount off the regular kit price.

3. Can I still receive full consultant benefits if I sign up through "Newbie Signing Before Qualifying"?

Yes, you will still receive full consultant benefits even if you sign up through "Newbie Signing Before Qualifying". However, you will need to meet the sales requirement within a specific time period to continue receiving these benefits.

4. How long do I have to meet the sales requirement after signing up through "Newbie Signing Before Qualifying"?

The time period to meet the sales requirement varies depending on the current offer, but it is typically within your first 30 or 60 days as a consultant.

5. Can I take advantage of "Newbie Signing Before Qualifying" if I am already a consultant with Pampered Chef?

No, "Newbie Signing Before Qualifying" is only available for new consultants who are signing up for the first time. However, there may be other promotions or discounts available for existing consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefheidi2003
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • KarenMarie
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • byrd1956