• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Real Estate Office & New Home Gift Package Ideas - Flyer Ideas

In summary, the Real Estate Office & New Home Gift Package includes high-quality kitchen tools and gadgets from Pampered Chef, such as a knife set, baking sheets, measuring cups and spoons, and a cookbook. It can be customized for clients and promotional materials are provided. Discounts are available for bulk orders and the package can be ordered through a consultant or directly from the website. Gift wrapping and shipping services are also available.
pamperedpearl
Does anyone have some flyers of product package ideas that can be used for realestate offices and new home buyer gifts?
thank you :)

look under increasing sales there are 2 threads devoted to this. One is called realtor gifts and the other is called question about realtors

Here is a letter I pulled from this site....it includes ideas for what the realtor would package together for their clients. Hope this helps.

Attachments

• Realtor letter.doc
    138.5 KB · Views: 579

What is included in the Real Estate Office & New Home Gift Package?

The Real Estate Office & New Home Gift Package includes a variety of high-quality kitchen tools and gadgets from Pampered Chef, perfect for new homeowners or real estate offices looking to impress clients. The package typically includes items such as a knife set, baking sheets, measuring cups and spoons, and a cookbook.

Can I customize the gift package for my clients?

Yes, you can customize the Real Estate Office & New Home Gift Package to fit your clients' needs and preferences. You can choose specific kitchen tools and gadgets to include in the package or add your branding to the items. Our team at Pampered Chef can help you create a personalized gift package that will leave a lasting impression on your clients.

How can I use the Flyer Ideas to promote the gift package?

The Flyer Ideas provided by Pampered Chef are designed to help you promote the Real Estate Office & New Home Gift Package to potential clients. You can use them as printed flyers to distribute at open houses or include them in your email marketing campaigns. You can also share them on social media or your website to reach a broader audience.

Are there any discounts available for bulk orders of the gift package?

Yes, we offer discounts for bulk orders of the Real Estate Office & New Home Gift Package. The more packages you order, the higher the discount you will receive. Contact our team at Pampered Chef for more information on bulk orders and pricing.

How can I place an order for the Real Estate Office & New Home Gift Package?

You can place an order for the gift package by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or by ordering directly from our website. If you need help customizing the package or have any questions, our team is always available to assist you. We also offer gift wrapping and shipping services to make the ordering process more convenient for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rochelle
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
ElizabethHardacre
  • Pamperedchef Marianne
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
natural
  • mandalie