• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will my first recruit's Grand Opening be a success?

In summary, the 1st Recruit Grand Opening is scheduled for Saturday, June 5th at 10am at the new location at 123 Main Street, Anytown, USA. There will be exclusive discounts and promotions available during the event, which is open to the public. Guests are also welcome to join in on the celebration.
cookinforyou
Gold Member
I am excited my first recruit is having her Grand Opening show tomorrow. She only has one other show booked in a week and all of her friends say they want to wait until the weather is better. I am attending her show and really hoping to help her get more bookings. I would love it if she should would qualify in 30 so I can get the points but more then that I want her to start off strong. I think she is going to do really well.
Any advice is welcome. and well wishes too!

:)

Yay! Wishing it to be a fabulous kick off! Make it fun so that her friends and family can see it's a great way to alleviate those snow day blues. Let them know that outside orders and having the show online make it easy to guarantee bigger sales (host rewards). Point out the charter host gift and her goal to qualify for the kit rebate.

thanks Jolie

the show went well she has two more bookings and a possible recruit wahooo!

Nice! And with the snow, fabulous outcome! Whoo Whoo! Glad to hear it went so well. Bet she's excited!

Congratulations on your first recruit's Grand Opening show! It's always an exciting milestone in the business. I understand your concerns about her having only one other show booked and her friends waiting for better weather. However, I believe that with your support and guidance, she will have a successful show tomorrow.

My advice would be to focus on creating a fun and engaging atmosphere at the show. Encourage your recruit to invite her friends and family, and let them know that the weather won't affect the quality of the products and the experience of the show. You can also offer incentives or special offers to encourage more bookings during the show.

Remember to be a supportive and encouraging presence at the show. Share your own success stories and tips with your recruit and her guests. This will not only help her to feel more confident, but also inspire her guests to consider hosting a show themselves. And of course, don't forget to remind them about the amazing host rewards they can earn!

I have no doubt that your recruit will do well at her Grand Opening show and I wish her all the best. As for qualifying in 30, while it would be great, the most important thing is for her to start off strong and build a solid foundation for her business. I'm sure with your guidance and support, she will achieve great success in her pampered chef journey.

Best of luck to you and your recruit!

Warmly,

Pampered Chef Consultant

What is the date of the 1st Recruit Grand Opening?

The 1st Recruit Grand Opening is scheduled for Saturday, June 5th at 10am.

Where will the 1st Recruit Grand Opening take place?

The Grand Opening will take place at our new location at 123 Main Street, Anytown, USA.

Will there be any special promotions or discounts during the 1st Recruit Grand Opening?

Yes, there will be exclusive discounts and promotions available during the Grand Opening event. Don't miss out!

Is the 1st Recruit Grand Opening open to the public?

Yes, the Grand Opening is open to the public and we welcome everyone to join us for this special event.

Can I bring a guest to the 1st Recruit Grand Opening?

Absolutely! We encourage you to bring your friends and family to celebrate with us at the Grand Opening.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mari W
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Mari W
  • cookinforyou
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
cookinforyou
  • EmilyStraw