• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Your PC Business: Choosing the Best Starting Month for Success

In summary, the conversation was about the closing of a house being moved to the end of February, causing concern about the starting month for a new business with PC. The question was whether it would still be possible to receive the 12" skillet as a bonus if the starting month was April but the required 4 shows or $1250 in sales were completed in March. The response was that as long as the sign-up is before February 28th and the sales requirements are met before March 31st, the bonus would still be eligible. The other person also suggested setting up catalog shows with out of town friends and family to potentially qualify before the official start of the business.
BeckyD
Hi everyone! I have been browsing this site for a while trying to learn all I can before I sign up. I am currently in the process of buying a house and the closing was supposed to be today but it has now been pushed to February 28th. I was counting on the closing being today so that I could sign up with PC before the 28th and be all settled in the house and ready to start my business with a starting month of March because I really like the 12" skillet. Now with the closing being moved to the very end of February I am afraid with everything that will be going on that March won't be a good month to have as my starting month. I know I can sign up now and have April as my starting month but my question is if I do that and am able to submit the 4 shows or $1250 in sales in March would I still be eligible to get the pan, or do I have to have March as my starting month? :confused: Any help you guys could give me would be great!!

Becky,
Congrats on wanting to sign up To your question I believe it is if you submit 4 shows before march 31st I dont think it matters when your super starter 1 month is since if you picked April you would have all of march to qualify. Good luck with the signing of your new house.
If I am wrong I hope anybody will correct me.

YepYou have to sign up before February 28th and do 4 shows or $1250 before the end of March 31st.

Good luck with the start of your business! :D

That's great that you're signing! Congratulations. You'll love this job. And good for you for doing it despite the craziness of closing on a house and then moving!! What i would suggest is trying to get some catalog shows set up with out of town friends and family for your first four shows. That way you may qualify even before you get an "official" start to your business! Maybe your recruiter can get you some catalogs to get started on that now if you have time. Good luck to you!

1. How do I determine the best starting month for my Pampered Chef business?

The best starting month for your Pampered Chef business depends on your personal goals and preferences. Some consultants find success starting in the fall or winter, as it aligns with the holiday season and gatherings where their products can be showcased. Others prefer starting in the spring or summer when people are more likely to attend outdoor events and parties. Consider your target market and when they are most likely to be interested in Pampered Chef products.

2. What are the benefits of starting my Pampered Chef business in a particular month?

The benefits of starting your Pampered Chef business in a particular month depend on your goals and target market. Starting in the fall or winter can align with the holiday season, when people are more likely to attend gatherings and be interested in purchasing Pampered Chef products for their own use or as gifts. Starting in the spring or summer can align with outdoor events and parties, where you can showcase your products and attract potential customers.

3. Can I change my starting month if I am not seeing success?

Yes, you can change your starting month if you are not seeing success. While it is recommended to stick with a starting month for at least a year to build a customer base and establish relationships, you can switch to a different month if you feel it will better align with your goals and target market. Consult with your mentor or upline for guidance and support during this transition.

4. Is there a specific month that is better for recruiting new consultants?

The best month for recruiting new consultants varies based on individual goals and preferences. Some consultants find success in recruiting during the fall and winter months, as people are looking for ways to make extra income for the holiday season. Others find success in recruiting during the spring and summer, when people are looking for flexible work options to balance with other seasonal activities. Consider your target market and when they may be interested in joining the Pampered Chef team.

5. How can I make the most of my starting month for my Pampered Chef business?

To make the most of your starting month for your Pampered Chef business, it is important to have a solid plan in place. Set achievable goals, reach out to your warm market, and participate in trainings and events to network and showcase your products. Utilize social media and other marketing tools to reach a wider audience. Most importantly, stay organized and consistent with your efforts to build a strong foundation for your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefheidi2003
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Get_Pampered
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
confusedturtle
  • Amanda Wright