• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruit Leads: Help Me Get My California Lead to a Kitchen Show by Feb 28th!

In summary, the speaker is trying to help their recruit lead sign up with PC before the Feb 28th deadline. They are looking for a Kitchen Show for their recruit lead to attend this coming Saturday (the 18th) in the Glendora/Claremont/Upland area of California. The speaker suggests reaching out to their upline, other consultants, and even the PC corporate office for assistance. They also recommend sharing personal experiences with PC to showcase the benefits of joining the company.
Lisa S
I have a recruit lead who is very close to signing, but she has never been to a Kitchen Show! She never heard about PC until I met her when I was in California in the beginning of the month.

I am trying to get her to sign before the Feb 28th deadline so she can earn the skillet. She is off this coming Saturday (the 18th) and would like to attend a show.

She lives in California... I live in Wisconsin.

Is there anyone in the Glendora/Claremont/Upland area doing a show this Saturday that would be willing to let one of my recruit leads attend? She would definitely be signing under me... I am just looking for someone that is willing to have an extra guest observing their show.

Please respond as soon as possible. You may e-mail me directly as well at [email protected].

Thank you!

You might want to call HO and ask for a consultant in that area. I'm not sure if they can actully give you a hospitality director yet or not since she is not actually signed. I would love to help you, but I am practically at the other end of the state.

Hi there! I'm so glad to hear that your recruit lead is interested in attending a Kitchen Show and potentially signing up with PC. It's always exciting to introduce someone to this amazing company!Unfortunately, I am not located in the Glendora/Claremont/Upland area, so I won't be able to help with finding a show for this Saturday. However, I would suggest reaching out to your upline or other consultants in your team to see if anyone knows of a show happening in that area. You can also try posting in any local PC consultant groups on social media or even reaching out to the PC corporate office to see if they have any suggestions.In the meantime, you can also share some of your own personal experiences with PC and how it has positively impacted your life. This can help your recruit lead see the potential and benefits of joining the company.Best of luck and I hope your recruit lead is able to attend a show and sign up before the deadline! Keep us updated on how it goes.

1. How can I get more leads for my Pampered Chef kitchen show in California?

To get more leads for your kitchen show in California, you can start by reaching out to your current network and asking for referrals. You can also utilize social media platforms, such as Facebook and Instagram, to promote your show and reach a larger audience. Additionally, you can attend local events and network with potential customers or reach out to local businesses for partnerships.

2. What are some effective ways to engage and convert leads for my Pampered Chef kitchen show?

One effective way to engage and convert leads is by offering a special incentive or promotion for those who attend your kitchen show. This could be a discount on products, a free gift, or a chance to win a prize. Additionally, make sure to follow up with your leads after the show and continue to nurture the relationship by offering personalized recommendations and staying in touch through email or social media.

3. How can I make sure my California lead will actually attend the kitchen show?

To increase the chances of your California lead attending the kitchen show, make sure to communicate all the details and benefits of the show clearly and in advance. Offer a specific date and time, as well as any special offers or incentives. You can also follow up with your lead a few days before the show to confirm their attendance and remind them of the benefits they will receive by attending.

4. What are some strategies for getting my California lead to bring friends or family to the kitchen show?

One strategy to get your California lead to bring friends or family to the kitchen show is by offering a referral incentive. This could be a discount or free gift for each person they bring with them. You can also emphasize the benefits of attending with friends, such as a more fun and social experience, and the opportunity to split the costs of any purchases made.

5. How can I track my progress and success with recruiting leads for my kitchen show?

To track your progress and success with recruiting leads for your kitchen show, you can use a tracking sheet or spreadsheet to keep record of your efforts. This can include the number of leads reached out to, the number of confirmed attendees, and the number of sales made. You can also use social media analytics to track the engagement and reach of your promotions and marketing efforts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lovecookn
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cookingwithdawn
  • amy07
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • ChefBeckyD