• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Express City Locations?

I was hoping there would be one closer to me, but I'm glad to hear there will be one in April. I'm on the fence about whether or not to go, but I'm glad they are giving local directors the option to host.
esavvymom
Staff member
I missed what they said about when the Director Express cities would be listed. I know they said 80 cities...She only mentioned that there would be one on March 6th in Williamsburg VA, but that day I've already got something going on...plus, with 80-cities on the circuit, I was HOPING there would be one closer to me (like 1 city per state, and then the bigger areas obviously get more stops).

did you hear when they'll post that?

I haven't heard any details at all. I really hope that the one closest to me isn't March 6th! I've got an openhouse that day.

We didn't hear anything but "this is what we're doing and more info will come soon". Didn't even hear how many cities!

I called home office this morning and they don't have any information on it yet and the lady told me to keep checking back cause they didn't have any information besides they were going to offer it so she figured when they did there meeting today she said they might up date them on more information about it cause she asked me where I was informed about it and I told her my Spring Meeting and she said they don't have all the information on everything that is new over the next weeks. So we shall just wait and check back and see when they release information to us.

It seemed to me that they would be adding dates as local directors stepped up to help host them. HO can't pull these off themselves.I know ours will be at a local church that we usually use for our big combined meetings. I know our local NED is helping to coordinate it.

I really hope they offer one for us here in Alaska. Yeah, I flew done to Seattle (boy, my arms are tired :) & it only took three hours but the cost is over $400!

Ok...well, I'm glad to know I didn't nod off during that part! :D I'll patiently wait and see.
I'm on the fence right now about it anyway. Kind of hard to recruit or reach director-status if you don't have ANY SHOWS!! :) First things first!!Just wanted to know so I can plan accordingly. I'm scared at how quickly my calendar is already starting to get filled up with events/obligations between now and the summer!! I just wish it was just as full of PC shows!!

There are numerous cities now posted on CC- under Director Express 2010. :)

Glad you resurrected this...I knew they had started posting cities...but just checked and they have ALOT more cities posted, plus they have the anticipated Dates for the ones in APril (including one in Raleigh which is nearest to me).

What are the different cities that offer Director Express locations?

The current Director Express city locations are Chicago, Atlanta, Dallas, San Francisco, and New York City.

How do I become a Director in one of these cities?

To become a Director in a Director Express city location, you must first become a Consultant and then work your way up through the Pampered Chef career path by meeting sales and team building goals.

Are there any additional benefits for working in a Director Express city?

Yes, Directors in these cities have the opportunity to attend special training and networking events, as well as access to exclusive resources and support from the Pampered Chef corporate team.

Do I have to live in the city to be a Director in that location?

No, you do not have to live in the specific city to become a Director in that location. However, it may be beneficial to live within a reasonable distance for easier access to events and meetings.

Can I transfer to a Director Express location from a different city?

Yes, if you are already a Director with Pampered Chef, you may transfer to a Director Express location with approval from the corporate team. However, transfers are based on availability and business needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TropicalChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
dottywotty
  • NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • PampMomof3