• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find the Rolling Recruit Contact List?

In summary, a Rolling Recruit Contact List is a continuously updated database of potential job candidates used by recruiters and hiring managers. It works by gathering and organizing information from various sources and offers benefits such as time and effort savings and better organization and tracking of candidates. It should be updated regularly, ideally on a weekly or monthly basis, and is not the same as a talent pool, as it typically focuses on active job seekers and potential full-time employees.
Bren706
Gold Member
I have been searching consultant's corner as well as the files here for the "Rolling Recruit Contact list" sheet, with no success.

Could someone point me in the right direction or do you have it saved in your files and mind sharing it with me?

Do you still have your planner from 2009? There was one in the back of that...I ripped mine out of the old planner, and stuck it in my 3-ring binder. If you have that, you can make copies, or make a copy on your computer (excel spreadsheet or something?)

Ok...so I quickly put the same stuff they had in that planner last year, into an Document table. See if this works for you?

Attachments

• RecruitingRollingContactList.doc
    57.5 KB · Views: 460
Bobbi,

that is great!

I can't take credit- I just copied what was in the 2009 Planner (back pages).

Thanks Bobbi!! I have one that is filled up in my "Recruit" binder, so I was looking for a clean one. At last resort, I was going to recreate it in Word or Excel. Thanks for saving me :) (I am also wanting to have one as a Rolling "booking" contact list, so this is perfect that I can change it without having to use white-out:).

I saved this one from CC awhile back.

Attachments

• rec_rolling_contact_list.pdf
    108.5 KB · Views: 424

What is a Rolling Recruit Contact List?

A Rolling Recruit Contact List is a database of potential job candidates that is continuously updated and maintained by a company or organization. It allows recruiters and hiring managers to easily access and track potential candidates for current and future job openings.

How does a Rolling Recruit Contact List work?

A Rolling Recruit Contact List works by gathering information on potential candidates through various sources such as job applications, career fairs, and networking events. This information is then organized and stored in a database, making it easily accessible for recruiters and hiring managers when needed.

What are the benefits of using a Rolling Recruit Contact List?

Using a Rolling Recruit Contact List can save recruiters and hiring managers time and effort by having a pool of qualified candidates readily available. It also allows for better organization and tracking of potential candidates, making the hiring process more efficient.

How often should a Rolling Recruit Contact List be updated?

A Rolling Recruit Contact List should be updated regularly, ideally on a weekly or monthly basis. This ensures that the information on potential candidates is current and accurate, increasing the chances of finding the right candidate for a job opening.

Is a Rolling Recruit Contact List the same as a talent pool?

While both a Rolling Recruit Contact List and a talent pool serve a similar purpose of storing potential candidates, they are not exactly the same. A talent pool typically includes both active and passive job seekers, while a Rolling Recruit Contact List is usually focused on active job seekers. Additionally, a talent pool may include a wider range of candidates, such as freelancers or contractors, while a Rolling Recruit Contact List is typically limited to potential full-time employees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • frozenchef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • leshelman