• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting News: New Recruit & March Promotions!

In summary, a recruiter's first recruit will get a 50% rebate if they sign up by the end of February, and a new recruit will get brochures from the current and new catalogs.
lisasfuncooking
I finally may have my 1st new recruit. I am so excited! I know what the recruiting promotion is for the consultant and new recruit. My question is when she orders her kit, which she wants to do this month, Will she get the winter/fall paperwork? If she wants to wait for the spring/summer catalogs, when she should sign up? I am guessing at the end of the month?
Any idea what the promotion will be in March;)
I really need this, more for my own self esteem....

lisasfuncooking said:
I finally may have my 1st new recruit. I am so excited! I know what the recruiting promotion is for the consultant and new recruit. My question is when she orders her kit, which she wants to do this month, Will she get the winter/fall paperwork? If she wants to wait for the spring/summer catalogs, when she should sign up? I am guessing at the end of the month?
Any idea what the promotion will be in March;)
I really need this, more for my own self esteem....
Congrats!I am not sure which catalogs she'd be getting in her kit- someone else will likely know that, but what I do know is that if she signs up the end of February, she'll get in on the February promotion (50% rebate). She'll have the 30-days to get the $1250 in sales for the rebate...and you'd still get the Amazing Outdoor Points if she does it in 30-days. I haven't heard of a March promo- unless it was announced at Launch (which I haven't gone to yet until tomorrow- so that might be info you get later this weekend- if it exists).If that's what she wants to do (wait), to insure getting spring paperwork- and honestly...It kind of makes sense (unless you have extra Winter catalogs to loan/give her)...because she can't use Spring catalogs till March 1st. But if she waits to sign, she can use taht time to call people and line up as many shows as she wants to do in that 30-days! She'll get her kit about 5-7 days after she submits the agreement...so plan the calendar accordingly and have a killer 30-days!! :D

I'm in the same boat. We actually have a meeting on the 25th to sign her up ( I will be available on the phone for help if she needs it). She is doing it that way so that 1. She still gets the 50% deal, 2) She gets the spring paperwork & 3) so that her kit will be to her before her first party that she has scheduled the first weekend of March.

I am so excited. She is my first recruit and she LOVES PC and had a $800 party with me in January :) She is really motivated to make it in the first 30 days, so crossing my fingers :)

Lisa,

I joined when the kit was about to change over and HO sent me 25 brochures from the current as well as the new catalogs.

My first recruit just signed on Monday and is having her grand opening on the 13th of this month, so she definelty needs the old catalogs.

Congrats on your first recruit! It is very exciting!!

leslieprichett said:
I'm in the same boat. We actually have a meeting on the 25th to sign her up ( I will be available on the phone for help if she needs it). She is doing it that way so that 1. She still gets the 50% deal, 2) She gets the spring paperwork & 3) so that her kit will be to her before her first party that she has scheduled the first weekend of March.

I am so excited. She is my first recruit and she LOVES PC and had a $800 party with me in January :) She is really motivated to make it in the first 30 days, so crossing my fingers :)

I'm really excited for you! I'm on my way to signing my first recruit too! Let us know how it goes with you because my friend wants to wait until later in the month too so she gets spring paperwork and has everything for a March Grand Opening.

Good Luck!

i will let you know. She has never been to a PC party. It is my daughters college friend who only goes to school a few days a week and is graduating this spring. Since I don't have a party for a few weeks, I decided to do a "practice" cooking show at my house with my family and her family on Monday. This way she has an idea of how it works. And even though I have been doing this for a year, it is always good practice for me "tweak" my shows. She has already been to my house and went over the kit, promotion, paperwork and p3. I know she will do well because she has a lot of family in very prominent towns with a lot of friends. So she can at least start planning her 1st month shows until she gets her kit. I am pretty sure she would qualify after her 1st show knowing her family. She is very excited.
The only problem is my daughter and her are "planning" on moving to NYC this fall and my daughter thinks it would be to hard for her to carry around her bag in NYC to do shows. Not that all of her shows would be in NYC but I wonder if there are many consultants in NYC and how they handle this. I just assume that if she does have a show in NYC and has to take the bus/train/subway, she would just have to pack light.

Just to let you know that any new recruits who sign up after Tuesday February 9th will automatically get the spring/summer new consultant kit.

Good tip about the Feb 9th date, I'll remember that. For NYC shows, I don't personally have experience but I've heard that some people just take only what they need for their recipe, plus paperwork. That way you only have maybe one or two lighter bags to carry.

1. What is the new recruit's name and background?

The new recruit's name is Sarah Johnson and she comes from a marketing background. She has over 5 years of experience in the industry and has a proven track record of success.

2. When will Sarah officially start at our company?

Sarah will officially start at our company on March 15th, 2021. She will be joining our team as a Marketing Manager and we are excited to have her on board.

3. Can you tell us more about the March promotions?

Yes, we have some exciting promotions happening in March! Our sales team will be offering special discounts on our top products, and our marketing team will be running a social media contest with great prizes. Stay tuned for more details!

4. Will there be any changes to the company structure with the new recruit?

No, there will be no changes to the company structure with the new recruit. Sarah will be joining our existing marketing team and will work closely with them to achieve our goals and objectives.

5. How can we welcome and support the new recruit?

We encourage all employees to warmly welcome Sarah to our team. You can reach out to her personally to introduce yourself and offer any support or assistance she may need during her transition. Let's make her feel like a part of the team from day one!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda.the.chef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • sburnside
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
winklermom
  • ShelbyMichalek