• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking to Become Director by the End of March!! Help!!

In summary, Megan is looking for advice on how to approach people about joining her team and how to make her goal of recruiting three people come true in February. She is also hoping to find new business opportunities.
MHPampered
Hey everyone.

I know this is setting I high goal for myself but a high goal means more pressure which is the best way I work. I have one recruit so far. I need 3 more and two of them to recruit someone. Any advice for tactic or approaching people about this? I have a boutique for every saturday in February and I am going to emphasis mostly on recruiting than booking. So what has worked for you? How do I just come out and ask someone I don't know anything about if they would like to join my team? I really have the opportunity in february to make this goal come true and I just need a good way to accomplish it. thanks in advance! Megan

I would talk with your recruiter/director. And don't forget about bookings totally, you still need your business in order to qualify as director.

I have discussed it with my director and recieved her feedback and ideas. She is very excited about my goal. It is because of her I am going to be at this boutique/open house thing every saturday in February. I just want to hear any ideas or advice all you guys might have about recruiting at boutiques.

You find out what their situation is...start the process of creating a relationship. Then you ask, "this might be out of the blue, but have you ever thought about doing something like this?" Then BE QUIET and LISTEN to their answer. You'll know from their answer how to proceed from there.

The trick is not to chase them with a cast iron pan ready to beat them over the head if they say no. :D

Great goal! I'm inviting possible recruits to my cluster meeting. That's a great way for recruits to see the possibilities and fun we have.

1. How can I become a Director by the end of March?

In order to become a Director by the end of March, you will need to focus on achieving certain sales and recruiting goals set by Pampered Chef. This may include hosting successful parties, recruiting new team members, and reaching monthly sales targets. It is also important to communicate with your upline Director for guidance and support.

2. What are the benefits of becoming a Director?

Becoming a Director with Pampered Chef comes with many benefits, including increased earning potential, bonuses, and the opportunity to attend exclusive leadership events. You will also have the chance to mentor and support a team of Consultants, and have a greater impact on the success of your business.

3. What is the timeline for becoming a Director?

The timeline for becoming a Director may vary for each individual. It depends on your current sales and recruiting efforts, and how quickly you can achieve the necessary goals. It is important to set realistic goals and consistently work towards them in order to reach Director status within the desired timeframe.

4. What resources are available to help me become a Director?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of resources and support for Consultants looking to become a Director. This includes training materials, virtual and in-person workshops, and the guidance of your upline Director. Additionally, the Pampered Chef community is always willing to offer advice and support to help you achieve your goals.

5. Can I still become a Director if I have a full-time job?

Yes, it is possible to become a Director with Pampered Chef while also holding a full-time job. Many successful Directors have been able to balance their career and Pampered Chef business by setting a schedule and prioritizing their tasks. It may require some extra effort and time management, but it is definitely achievable.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• beepampered
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
mscharf
  • kdangel518
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • PCJenni