• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Welcome to Pampered Chef! New in Town? Here's How to Get Gigs

In summary, to encourage your friend to get her shows and build her network as a new consultant with PC, you can suggest utilizing her own network, utilizing social media, attending local events, offering incentives, and hosting a launch party. With your support and guidance, she can have a successful start to her business.
KCPChef
Hello! I haev someone interested in signing with PC but she is new to the area. How do i encourage her to get her shows when she knows NO ONE! Any suggestions? This is my first recruit and its a friend of mine so I want her to really do well! Thanks :)

Have her do her list of 100, trying to put as many "local" names on the list as she can think of! Other Moms in from children's school/daycare, sporting events, girl/boy scouts, etc. Her co-workers, hubby's co-workers, church friends, neighbors, etc.She would need to learn how to do 3 contacts per day (standing in line at the grocery store & such) as well as carry a catalog tote to help start conversations with strangers. :DIt can be done! Military wives change duty stations all the time!!! :D I'm about to move in May & will have to find all new clients in Tokyo. I've already found TWO of my friends here who have friends in Tokyo and are asking those people if they would be interested in hosting a Cooking Show in June to help me get up & going in my new location. :D

Hi there! Congrats on having your first recruit and wanting to help her succeed. Here are some suggestions for how to encourage her to get her shows and build her network:1. Start with your own network: Since your recruit is a friend of yours, she may already have some connections in the area through you. Encourage her to reach out to your mutual friends or acquaintances who may be interested in hosting a party.2. Utilize social media: Social media is a great way to connect with people and spread the word about your business. Encourage your recruit to join local Facebook groups or create a Facebook event for her first party. She can also post about her new business on her personal social media accounts and ask for support from friends and family.3. Attend local events: Look for local events such as craft fairs or community gatherings where your recruit can set up a booth or hand out business cards. This will help her connect with potential customers and hosts.4. Offer incentives: Consider offering a special incentive for her first few hosts, such as a discount or free product. This can help motivate her to reach out to more people and book her first few shows.5. Host a launch party: You can also offer to host a launch party for your recruit to help her kickstart her business. Invite your friends and family and encourage her to invite hers as well. This can be a great way for her to showcase her products and start building her customer base.Remember to be supportive and offer guidance throughout the process. Starting a new business can be intimidating, but with your help and encouragement, your recruit can have a successful start to her business. Best of luck!

What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and accessories. They also provide cooking tips and recipes to help make mealtime easier and more enjoyable.

How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up through a current consultant or through the company's website. You will need to purchase a starter kit and complete training to get started.

What is a "gig" in the context of Pampered Chef?

In Pampered Chef, a "gig" refers to a cooking demonstration or party hosted by a consultant in order to showcase and sell the company's products. These gigs can be hosted in person or online.

How do I get gigs as a new consultant?

As a new consultant, the best way to get gigs is to reach out to your network of family, friends, and acquaintances. You can also utilize social media to promote your business and offer hosting opportunities to potential customers.

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef gig?

Hosting a Pampered Chef gig can earn you free and discounted products, as well as special discounts on future purchases. It also allows you to try out new recipes, learn cooking tips, and have a fun and interactive experience with friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefPeg
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
pcjenr
  • Cook1
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies