• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlock Your 4th Month 40% Discount with Active Sales - Expert Insights

Doesn't that make it 3 out of 4?PLEASE call HO on this. I have answered a new consultant's question on the kit enchancement month before based on the written word of PC. There are times when the written word can be taken more than one way...and I chose the wrong interpretation.:(It means that if her start month was October, and she submitted in October, December and January, she would still not be eligible because she didn't submit in THREE CONSECUTIVE months. They have to be consecutive. If it was just 3 out of 4, then she would be eligible because even though she missed November, she would have had October, December and January (her 4th month would
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
hey all -- a question for you...I am not sure if this is a new standard, or I never noticed this in my 3 years thus far...

but under current PC policy, in order for a consultant to get their 40% off in their 4th month, is it true that they must be active ( by submitting at least $150 in sales) in each of their 1st 3 mths?

If that is the case, and let's say they miss out on one of the months, do they just lose that perk completely or is there anything that they can do?

THANKS on THE INSIGHT

They must submit $150 in Jan, Feb AND March or they can't use the benefit. OR they can submit in Feb, Mar and April to use it but must submit those April sales before they can do their enhancement.

Personally, I think it should be 3 out of 4 months but that's not how they decided to do it.

It think she's talking about the 4th month kit enhancement opportunity (not the April one - the one that happens in every consultant's 4th month of business, no matter when that month falls!)...

The consultant policy guide says this: New Consultants are eligible for kit enhancement in their fourth full month of business if they have been active in the three consecutive previous months. If they have been active in only the two previous months, they can submit $150 in personal commissionable sales in the fourth month, and then place a kit enhancement order.

mountainmama74 said:
It think she's talking about the 4th month kit enhancement opportunity (not the April one - the one that happens in every consultant's 4th month of business, no matter when that month falls!)...

The consultant policy guide says this: New Consultants are eligible for kit enhancement in their fourth full month of business if they have been active in the three consecutive previous months. If they have been active in only the two previous months, they can submit $150 in personal commissionable sales in the fourth month, and then place a kit enhancement order.

Oh! You are right. I had a consultant lose out because she didn't submit in month 2. We learned that it means the consultant must submit in month 2 & 3 and either month 1 or 4.

...again, why can't they make it 3 out of 4?

BethCooks4U said:
Oh! You are right. I had a consultant lose out because she didn't submit in month 2. We learned that it means the consultant must submit in month 2 & 3 and either month 1 or 4.

...again, why can't they make it 3 out of 4?

Doesn't that make it 3 out of 4?

PLEASE call HO on this. I have answered a new consultant's question on the kit enchancement month before based on the written word of PC. There are times when the written word can be taken more than one way...and I chose the wrong interpretation.:(

It means that if her start month was October, and she submitted in October, December and January, she would still not be eligible because she didn't submit in THREE CONSECUTIVE months. They have to be consecutive. If it was just 3 out of 4, then she would be eligible because even though she missed November, she would have had October, December and January (her 4th month would be January)...

mountainmama74 said:
It means that if her start month was October, and she submitted in October, December and January, she would still not be eligible because she didn't submit in THREE CONSECUTIVE months. They have to be consecutive. If it was just 3 out of 4, then she would be eligible because even though she missed November, she would have had October, December and January (her 4th month would be January)...

That's right. My consultant was very upset about this because we read it as 3 out of 4 and that is not the requirement. It is specifically month 2 & 3 and either 1 or 4. If they miss month 2 they do not get the benefit. She does not have any money and got the mini-kit and wanted to get the food chopper for 40% off to enhanse her kit but wasn't allowed to because she didn't submit in month 2 even though she submitted in 1, 3 and 4.

mountainmama74 said:

I think getting THIS picky about things will only be a negative...not a motivator or positive to someone struggling. I left another DS company because of a similar rule that was just became too complicated. it's sad. Other times, the rule is usually 3 of the last 4, but why make THIS one 3 CONSECUTIVE and just confuse everyone.

What is the "Unlock Your 4th Month 40% Discount with Active Sales" promotion?

The "Unlock Your 4th Month 40% Discount with Active Sales" promotion is a special offer for Pampered Chef consultants who have consistently made active sales for their first three months. It allows them to receive a 40% discount on their fourth month's purchases.

How do I become eligible for the 40% discount?

To become eligible, you must meet the following criteria:

• Be a new consultant with Pampered Chef
  • Make at least $1,250 in active sales each month for your first three months
  • Submit your active sales by the 10th of the following month

When will I receive my 40% discount?

Your 40% discount will be applied to your fourth month's purchases within 5 business days after the 10th of the following month, as long as you have met the eligibility criteria.

Can I combine the 40% discount with other promotions or discounts?

No, the 40% discount cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. It will be applied to the full retail price of the products.

What happens if I don't meet the eligibility criteria?

If you do not meet the eligibility criteria for the 40% discount, you will not receive the discount for your fourth month's purchases. However, you can still continue to make active sales and try to meet the criteria for future promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PampMomof3