• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

First Recruit Success: Celebrating My First Consultant Since July!

In summary, "First Recruit Whoo Hoo" is an expression commonly used in the direct sales industry to celebrate and congratulate someone on their first recruit or success in recruiting. Its exact origin is unknown, but it is believed to have originated from the direct sales industry as a way to motivate and support team members. This phrase is typically used to publicly congratulate someone on their first recruit and can be used in various forms of communication. "First Recruit Whoo Hoo" symbolizes the achievement of recruiting someone to join a team or business and can also represent the beginning of a new journey or success in network marketing. While it is most commonly used for the first recruit, it can also be used to celebrate subsequent recruits or other achievements in
leslieprichett
I have been a consultant since July and try as I might, I still haven't had any recruits.
This morning I get a facebook message from a friend of mine who is hosting a show in Feb. She said she invited her friend April and April already knows she wants to sign up to be a consultant! Whoo hoo. My friend has no interest in signing up herself, so I am giving her a free cookbook for the lead.

I am doing the happy dance. She's on a business trip this week, but hopefully I will be able to sign her up next week :)

Congrats! Just a thought (if you are not hurting for bookings), make a deal with April that if she signs before this show is held, that she can do on-the-job training that day & have the show as her first ... and any bookings off the show. That will help her get her new business up & off the ground as well as the potential at earning lots of PC Dollars in her first 90 days!!! :DI've learned that if they start off strong with lots of incentives, they are more motivated to keep that ball rolling!!! ;)

Congrats! That's awesome!

Congratulations!

Congratulations on your first recruit, that's amazing! It's always exciting to see your hard work pay off and to have someone believe in your business enough to join your team. I'm sure April will be a great addition to your team and I hope she finds as much success and fulfillment as you have with Pampered Chef. Keep up the great work, and here's to many more successful recruits in the future!

What is "First Recruit Whoo Hoo"?

"First Recruit Whoo Hoo" is an expression used to celebrate and congratulate someone on their first recruit or success in recruiting. It is often used in the context of network marketing or direct sales.

Where did "First Recruit Whoo Hoo" originate from?

The exact origin of "First Recruit Whoo Hoo" is unknown, but it is believed to have originated from the direct sales industry as a way to celebrate and motivate team members.

How is "First Recruit Whoo Hoo" typically used?

"First Recruit Whoo Hoo" is often used as a way to congratulate someone publicly on their first recruit. It can be used in person, on social media, or in team communication to show support and encouragement.

What does "First Recruit Whoo Hoo" symbolize?

"First Recruit Whoo Hoo" symbolizes the achievement of recruiting someone to join a team or business. It can also represent the beginning of a new journey or the start of someone's success in the network marketing industry.

Is "First Recruit Whoo Hoo" only used for the first recruit?

While "First Recruit Whoo Hoo" is typically used to celebrate a first recruit, it can also be used to celebrate subsequent recruits or other achievements in the direct sales industry. It is a versatile expression that can be adapted to fit different situations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sjackson
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
ChefShalon
  • Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • Tropicalburstqt2