• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is My Niece Becoming the 1st Recruit of the Year?

In summary, the "1st Recruit of the Year" is an annual award given to the top recruit in a specific field or industry. The selection process varies but typically involves performance evaluations, recommendations, and a review of accomplishments. Eligibility is usually open to new recruits or employees who have been with the company for less than a year. Benefits of winning the award include recognition, career advancement opportunities, and increased morale. It is not limited to a certain industry or field, and can be given by a specific company or a professional association.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
My 18 year old niece told me tonight that if she gets out of the guard she wants to sign as a consultant! Yah! Sad part is I would loose one of my best customers/host - my sister - her mom! Oh well! I'd rather have her on my team!

You wouldn't lose her....you'd just make slightly less on her sales! But she's be great for your recruit- to keep her active, do her shows, and sales!Cool!

Congrats! Nice beginning to a new year. I agree with Bobbi. You aren't losing her. That's a fear we have at first, but think about the benefits. You've helped someone enjoy their own Pampered Chef business.

What is the "1St Recruit of the Year?"

The "1st Recruit of the Year" is an annual award given to the top recruit in a specific field or industry. It recognizes outstanding performance and potential in a new recruit and is often a highly coveted honor.

How is the "1St Recruit of the Year" chosen?

The selection process for the "1st Recruit of the Year" varies depending on the organization or company giving out the award. However, it typically involves a combination of factors such as performance evaluations, recommendations from supervisors or mentors, and a review of the recruit's accomplishments and contributions.

Who is eligible to be nominated for the "1St Recruit of the Year" award?

Eligibility for the "1st Recruit of the Year" award may vary, but it is typically open to new recruits or employees who have been with the company for a certain period of time (usually less than a year). Some organizations may also have specific criteria such as job title, department, or performance metrics that must be met in order to be eligible for nomination.

What are the benefits of winning the "1St Recruit of the Year" award?

Winning the "1st Recruit of the Year" award can bring many benefits, such as recognition and visibility within the company or industry, potential career advancement opportunities, and a boost in morale and motivation. It can also serve as a valuable addition to a resume or professional portfolio.

Is the "1St Recruit of the Year" award limited to a certain industry or field?

No, the "1st Recruit of the Year" award can be given in any industry or field that values and recognizes the contributions of new recruits. It may be given by a specific company or organization, or it could be a more general award given by a professional association or publication.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
patty42240
  • Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies