• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Still Get a 50% Kit Rebate If You Use Party Credit?

In summary, the 50% Kit Rebate is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef to new consultants who join the company and purchase a starter kit. It allows them to receive 50% of the cost of their starter kit back in the form of a rebate. To be eligible, you must purchase a starter kit at the time of enrollment and the rebate will always be 50% of the kit price. The rebate will be processed and sent within 2-3 business days after enrollment is complete and payment is received. The rebate can only be used towards the purchased starter kit and is currently only available in the United States and Canada. It is not available in other countries at this time.
PamperedchefDaly
Gold Member
If someone uses $20 or $40 credit from their party to purchase a new kit, are they still entitled to 50% rebate?

Yes. It will be 50% of the amount they actually pay out of pocket, if I understand it correctly.

Yes, that is how I joined last April. Very good deal!

Yup. 50% of what they paid IF they reach $1,250 in sales in the first 30 days. So if they paid $155 and qualify for the rebate, they get $77.50 back. If they paid $135 and qualified for the rebate, they get $67.50 back and if they paid $115 and qualified for the rebate, they get $57.50 back. ;)

Which is awesome because if they use the $40 kit credit, and get back $57.50 - the entire kit just cost them $57.50!!

I'm working hard with some of my recruit leads to get them to see what an incredible deal that is and sign! LOL

PamperedchefDaly said:
If someone uses $20 or $40 credit from their party to purchase a new kit, are they still entitled to 50% rebate?

Can the party which they receive the $40 to be put towards hosting be their own show? I have a potential recruit that I would like to have schedule a show and do the show WITH her and then ask the guests to help her get started by booking a show in the next 30 days. I would like for her to be able to use that show as her first show.

Did that make sense to anyone but me?

No, because in order for that to be her show she has to be a consultant already. You can either do the show for her, give her the bookings, she gets to use the kit credit, and you get the comission, or she can sign up full price, you help her but she does the show, she gets commission

1. What is the 50% Kit Rebate?

The 50% Kit Rebate is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef to new consultants who join the company and purchase a starter kit. It allows them to receive 50% of the cost of their starter kit back in the form of a rebate.

2. How much do I need to spend to be eligible for the 50% Kit Rebate?

To be eligible for the 50% Kit Rebate, you must purchase a starter kit at the time of enrollment. The cost of starter kits varies, but the rebate will always be 50% of the kit price.

3. When will I receive my 50% Kit Rebate?

Your 50% Kit Rebate will be processed and sent to you within 2-3 business days after your enrollment is complete and your payment has been received.

4. Can I use my 50% Kit Rebate towards a different starter kit?

No, the 50% Kit Rebate can only be applied towards the starter kit that you purchased at the time of enrollment. It cannot be used for any other purchases or applied towards future starter kits.

5. Is the 50% Kit Rebate available in all countries?

The 50% Kit Rebate is currently only available to new consultants in the United States and Canada. It is not available in other countries at this time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Daron
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • BBratrace
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ktraceyk