• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Someone Clicked the "Opportunity" Link on My Newsletter!

In summary, someone clicked on the Opportunity link, so the Pampered Chef Lady/Consultant would like to call them to see if they have time for an update on specials.
babywings76
Gold Member
I have iContact and I just went and tracked my last newsletter. It showed me who made any clicks and what the links were that had been clicked. It doesn't say who clicked what, though. Well, someone clicked on the Opportunity link! Now I'm wondering if I should make calls to all the people who clicked and just "check in" with them with the New Year and see if they have any PC needs. What would you do/say?

You should be able to see who clicked what link by looking at the details. Choose clicks in the drop-down & then expanded so that you can see who it is. :D

Aha! Cool! I didn't realize it could do that! Great! Now that I know who it was, what do I do?

I looked her up in P3 and she's not a previous customer. I think she's someone I met at a booth. I need to go through those drawing slips. If it's who I think it is, she is someone who was interested in the "free" show, but wanted to wait till after the holidays. I'm so lousy with mentioning the opportunity except for when I'm at a show.

Call her to check in for the new year. Ask if she has time for some great updates on specials that we have right now (opportunity & hosting). See where that leads. :)

I would say that if she was interested in a show book her first, and then talk to her about the opportunity during host coaching.

Hello, may I speak to _____? Hi, this is Amanda, the Pampered Chef Lady/Consultant, we met at _______. Did I catch you at a bad time?

If she says yes:

I wanted to give you a quick call to follow up on the conversation we had at ______. You had mentioned that you might be interested in hosting a show after the holidays, and I wanted to let you know that January is "More Money Month" at the Pampered Chef. As a host, you're obviously entitled to the fabulous benefits of our host program, but in January, you can get even more free products than you normally would. I want to make sure you get to take advantage of this before it's too late. Do you have your calendar handy so that we could look at some dates?

If she gives you an objection, repeat her concern back to her. For example:

Ok, so I think what you're saying is that you're concerned that you don't think you know enough people to have a successful party, is that right?

She'll probably say yes, then you can continue with:

I can definitely understand that feeling. Let me ask you though, if that wasn't a concern, is this something you would even want to do?

She'll probably say yes, and you can transition into talking about how you'll help her build a big guest list and basically into your first host coaching call.

crystalscookingnow said:
You should be able to see who clicked what link by looking at the details. Choose clicks in the drop-down & then expanded so that you can see who it is. :D

:cry:So I can't seem to figure this out. It shows for my Feb. that I had 3 clinks on the recruit promo link and will expand to show who clicked but doesn't say what they clicked on. How do I figure out what specific clicks each person made.

Thanks.

dugh. figured it out. :) Can't wait to get on the phone this evening and call these 3 clients!!! WHAOO ++++ my fingers.

I was very frustrated when I found out that I don't have a number for this person. I don't have any notes written in P3 about who she is and how I have her as a contact. I have to look through old drawing slips from my past fair booths, I guess...I need to figure out how to keep all this stuff straight. I'm not being consistent with what I do with things, I guess. :blushing:

1. How do I know if someone has clicked the "Opportunity" link on my newsletter?

You can track clicks on links in your newsletter by using a tracking service or by checking the analytics for your newsletter. These tools will show you the number of clicks on each link, including the "Opportunity" link.

2. Can I see who clicked the "Opportunity" link on my newsletter?

In most cases, you will not be able to see the specific individuals who clicked the "Opportunity" link. However, some tracking services may offer this feature for an additional fee.

3. What happens when someone clicks the "Opportunity" link on my newsletter?

When someone clicks the "Opportunity" link, they will be directed to the Pampered Chef website where they can learn more about becoming a consultant and sign up if they are interested.

4. Can I customize the "Opportunity" link on my newsletter?

Yes, you can customize the "Opportunity" link by using a link shortening service or creating a custom URL. This can make the link more visually appealing and easier for people to remember.

5. Is it important to include the "Opportunity" link on my newsletter?

Yes, including the "Opportunity" link on your newsletter can help attract potential consultants and grow your business. It is also important to make sure the link is easily visible and stands out in your newsletter.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pjpamchef
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
raebates
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • PamperedchefDaly