• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Just Got a Packet of New Recruiting Brochures With the 1/2 Price

I hope I get them too. In summary, some consultants received a packet of recruiting brochures with a 1/2 price rebate from Pampered Chef. The packet included a letter that recognized certain consultants as amazing for helping two or more people start their own businesses in the last six months. Some consultants were excited to receive the brochures, but others were disappointed to not receive them due to not meeting the qualifications. There was also some confusion about a specific number to use when ordering more brochures. Some consultants expressed frustration with not receiving the brochures, as they have been actively working their business and submitting shows.
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
I just got a packet of new recruiting brochures with the 1/2 price rebate from PC. It had a little letter with it that said I was amazing. Made my day!

:love::D:love::D

Re: Amazing!I just got that too! :D Of course, I got it on my way back from the post office, sending out a bunch of host packets. :rolleyes:

Re: Amazing!Without even ordering them? They just sent them as a perk? SWEET!!!

Re: Amazing!Is everyone getting them??? Hmmm! I hope so! lol:balloon:

Re: Amazing!
hmolah said:
Is everyone getting them??? Hmmm! I hope so! lol:balloon:

Probably not everyone. The start of the letter reads "You've helped two or more people begin their own Pampered Chef businesses in the last six months. In recognition of this accomplishment, we're sending you a pack of opportunity brochures. . . ."

Re: Amazing!Ohh I have done that, I wonder if I'm getting some too. How cool is that!! :)

Re: Amazing!yeah, but those of us that are just starting to recruit are the ones that need them!

:p
:)

Re: Amazing!Very cool. My mailman better come soon! I was printing off the recruiting flyers today and saw the half-page ones for the mini-catalogs. I like!!

Can't wait to see these brochures.

Re: Amazing!I only have one recruit, so I won't get the brochures. But, I like the mini-catalog flyer. Here is the flyer in a fillable format, since they didn't add the fillable space like the new host and guest flyers.

View attachment rp_10jan-feb_insert-fillable.pdf

Re: Amazing!I'm excited. I added members to my team in November and on January 3, so I hope I get the brochures. The one in November qualified in her first 30 days. As a matter of fact, she had over $1,500 in sales for December, so she earned extra PC$. The January recruit hasn't even received her kit yet, but I know she'll hit the ground running.I've offered them both gift subscriptions to CS, so I'm hoping to be able to introduce them to all of you soon.

Re: Amazing!Symara - LOL! I thought the exact same thing!!! :) Can we order them?

Re: Amazing!No brochures for me today, maybe tomorrow!!!

Re: Amazing!I had 3 new people start in the last 6 months. I hope I get them too. :)

cookingwithdot said:
Symara - LOL! I thought the exact same thing!!! :) Can we order them?

yes. KA69

Re: Amazing!I received a package a couple of weeks ago with recruiting stuff in it but it had a letter about being a Team Leader. I don't remember seeing anything in there about a rebate. Funny thing, I had JUST ordered some stuff on a supply order. Hmm, I had 2 in the last 6 months, wonder if I'll get another packet?

Sheila said:
I received a package a couple of weeks ago with recruiting stuff in it but it had a letter about being a Team Leader. I don't remember seeing anything in there about a rebate. Funny thing, I had JUST ordered some stuff on a supply order. Hmm, I had 2 in the last 6 months, wonder if I'll get another packet?

That was the package you get when you promote to TL....this is something different. I've gotten recruiting flyers like this before - I think when we had the $65 kit, I got a pack of recruiting flyers, because I'd recruited within a certain time period.

DebbieJ said:
yes. KA69

I just tried to enter that number in P# and got a big red dot!

anyone else??

ChefBeckyD said:
That was the package you get when you promote to TL....this is something different. I've gotten recruiting flyers like this before - I think when we had the $65 kit, I got a pack of recruiting flyers, because I'd recruited within a certain time period.

I called HO when I promoted to TL and they informed me that they are not sending out the package anymore. It was only when they first started the new career plan.

Hmm....something sounds fishy to me. :)

nancycookspc said:
I just tried to enter that number in P# and got a big red dot!anyone else??
Hmm, that's the number on the brochure and the cover sheet that came with the brochures said to use that number when ordering more, but I haven't tried ordering any yet. Maybe do an update and then try?

Symara said:
yeah, but those of us that are just starting to recruit are the ones that need them!

:p
:)

I agree!

Of course some people don't care and would toss them right in the trash, which is what they are thinking I ma sure. But how about those of us subbmitting the shows and working our business. I had 10 shows in Nov and Dec and this is suppose to be PT for me

Re: Amazing!Mine just came. I went running out to the mailbox as soon as the maillady left since I'm putting Feb. host packets together right now.

I love the back page where it also talks about the commission amount and PC bucks they'll earn.

I will be sending a few of these to the people on my team who want to recruit and will order more on supply order. I've got a bridal fair coming up and these would make nice inserts with the mini to give to everyone.

Re: Amazing!Wahoo, mine came today!! Thanks PC!

Re: Amazing!I got mine today too! Looking forward to getting them out there!

What is the 1/2 price offer for new recruiting brochures?

The 1/2 price offer for new recruiting brochures is a special promotion for new consultants who join Pampered Chef. It allows them to purchase their first set of recruiting brochures at a 50% discount.

How do I take advantage of the 1/2 price offer for new recruiting brochures?

To take advantage of the 1/2 price offer, simply sign up as a new consultant with Pampered Chef. Your enrollment kit will include a packet of new recruiting brochures at the discounted price.

Can I use the 1/2 price offer for new recruiting brochures more than once?

No, the 1/2 price offer for new recruiting brochures is only available for your first order as a new consultant. However, Pampered Chef offers other promotions and discounts for consultants throughout the year.

What are the benefits of using the new recruiting brochures?

The new recruiting brochures are designed to help you grow your business by showcasing the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant. They include information about the products, host rewards, and the opportunity to earn income and incentives.

Do I need to be a consultant to receive the new recruiting brochures at 1/2 price?

Yes, the 1/2 price offer for new recruiting brochures is only available for new consultants who join Pampered Chef. If you are interested in becoming a consultant, you can contact a current consultant or visit our website for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amerrigan
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
pamperedgirl3
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • PamperedSD
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies