• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Recruitment Game with These Amazing Outdoors Promotion Tips!

In summary, Pampered Chef seems to know exactly what I want with this Amazing Outdoors Promotion! :) However, I don't even know where to start! I just started selling in November, and so far haven't had ANY recruiting leads at all. I always talk about the benefits of selling PC and how much I love it during my Cooking Shows, but it seems like people run away screaming from the idea. :eek: How do you all present the business opportunity? I need advice and some fresh ideas!!The first thing I would do is talk to your director/recruiter and tell them you want to start recruiting. They should be helping you. You could even role play with them your recruiting talk and see
Morgan032032
Well, I just read the January Consultant News, and I am SO motivated to recruit! Pampered Chef seems to know exactly what I want with this Amazing Outdoors Promotion! :) However, I don't even know where to start! I just started selling in November, and so far haven't had ANY recruiting leads at all. I always talk about the benefits of selling PC and how much I love it during my Cooking Shows, but it seems like people run away screaming from the idea. :eek: How do you all present the business opportunity? I need advice and some fresh ideas!!

First thing I would do it talk to your Director/Recruiter and tell them you want to start recruiting. They should be helping you. You could even role play with them your recruiting talk and see if maybe you are giving to much information and overwhelming people. I will do that sometimes. I have to remember to give just the basics and entice them to want to learn more. :)

Then just ask EVERYONE! Statistics are out of every 10 people you talk to you will get 1 lead. That doesn't mean 1 consultant, it means 1 lead. Then you need to talk with them and see why they are interested in the opporutnity.

Good luck. You can achieve anything you set your mind to!

People always look at me like I am trying to get them to join a cult! :( I know I need to recruit to get to where I want to be, but I am so not comfortable with it ... how do I appear excited without looking like I want them to come drink the "koolaid" ? :)

LOL Dottie - I feel the same way because I hear it... "Oh join the cult huh? No thanks." haha I even know of a consultant who doesn't come to cluster mtgs b/c she thinks its too cult-like. Funny how people have such perception. I don't feel like I offer a cult experience BUT i do feel like I am perceived as a pushy salesperson who is operating a pyramid scheme. Tomate-o, Tomot-o

Talk to your director and ask for help.Take all the online training.

I did all of the online training and my recruiter has done a pretty good job of coaching me to recruit already. I guess more what I was asking is for fun or creative ways to present the opportunity during a cooking show. I went to a show that my recruiter did and she played a game to tell the guests more about the business. I tried it out the other night and it was okay, but it wasn't really my style, so I'm looking to do something different! Do any of you play a game or have some type of visual that you show?

My director tells "her story" but incorporates how this business works for everyone from the busy parent to the retired person looking for something fun to do. Her biggest strength is recruiting her hosts, she talks to them from the beginning of host coaching to the end of the show when she shows them the calculator and says, "wow, ______, I made $200 tonight and I had so much fun, I want you to make that money." or something like that. She recruits people ALL the time!

What are some creative recruiting ideas?

Some creative recruiting ideas include hosting virtual career fairs, utilizing social media platforms for targeted job postings, offering employee referral programs, partnering with local schools or organizations for internships, and implementing a diversity and inclusion strategy.

How can I attract top talent to my company?

To attract top talent, consider offering competitive salary and benefits packages, showcasing your company culture and values, providing opportunities for growth and development, and highlighting unique perks or incentives.

What are some effective ways to reach passive candidates?

Some effective ways to reach passive candidates include networking events, employee referrals, LinkedIn Recruiter, and targeted email campaigns.

How can I improve my employer brand through recruiting?

To improve your employer brand through recruiting, focus on creating a positive candidate experience, actively engage with current and former employees on social media, and showcase your company's values and culture in job postings and interviews.

What are some cost-effective recruiting strategies?

Some cost-effective recruiting strategies include utilizing employee referrals, leveraging social media for job postings, attending job fairs or career events, and partnering with local colleges or universities for internships or entry-level positions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • hmolah
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
chefann
  • heat123