• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Benefits of The Pampered Chef Business

In summary, the independent consultant for The Pampered Chef offers a great way to spend time with family and learn about kitchen products. She also offers a fun way to shop for products using sales based on customer referrals.
Chef Bobby
Gold Member
I was suprised that when someone asked me about the Pampered Chef business, I didn't have a good enough response. I never have any problems when I'm talking to someone that knows our products, but lately I've been asked by a few ladies that had never heard of The Pampered Chef.
What do you say when someone asks you about our business?

It's an outstanding line of products, I've been a fan for YEARS and I can't believe that I waited so long to become a consultant! :D Then offer to send a recruiting packet home and schedule a time to call & see what they thought about the info. ;)

"I help people by teaching them how to save time in the kitchen while still preparting healthy, filling and quick dinners for their families so that they can spend more time together at the dinner table."

Then take it from there depending on the response.

I take the stress out of mealtime planning and preparation.....

That sounds good. I need to put it into my on words. I never heard of The Pampered Chef either until I went to a cluster meeting and I joined that night.

It's my job to help families save time and money while creating healthy and delicious meals at home and I get to teach others to build a business around the life they dream. It doesn't get any better than this!

"I am an independent consultant for a great company with awesome kitchen products. I get to spend time meeting new people, demonstrating great recipes (and trying them for myself, too!), and learning new things all the time. And the best part is that I set my own schedule, so my family still comes first! Does that sound like something you might be interested in? I'd love to talk to you about it more..."

What we do is like The Food Network LIVE!! And not only do you get to see the food being prepared, but you get to EAT it afterward!! Major plus over watching Emeril. The focus is on our awesome products that your friends purchase then based on those sales YOU get a shopping spree!!! Sound like FUN?

What are the benefits of joining Pampered Chef as a consultant?

The Pampered Chef offers a variety of benefits for consultants, including a flexible schedule, the ability to earn money while doing something you love, and the opportunity to connect with others and build relationships through cooking. As a consultant, you will also receive discounts on products and have access to training and support to help you grow your business.

Is there a cost to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, there is an initial investment to become a Pampered Chef consultant. This includes a starter kit with product samples, business tools, and training materials. The cost of the starter kit varies depending on the current promotion, but it is typically around $99.

How much can I expect to earn as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Your earnings as a Pampered Chef consultant will depend on your level of dedication and effort. Many consultants earn a part-time income, while others have made it their full-time job. The more parties and events you host, the more potential for earning. Pampered Chef also offers various bonuses and incentives for top-performing consultants.

Do I need to have cooking experience to be a Pampered Chef consultant?

No, you do not need to have professional cooking experience to be a Pampered Chef consultant. Our products are designed for home cooks of all skill levels, and our training and support resources will help you learn about the products and how to use them effectively.

Can I sell Pampered Chef products online?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sell products online through your personal website or social media platforms. However, we highly recommend hosting in-person parties and events as well, as this allows for a more personal and interactive experience for your customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Karen Weber
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • jwpamp