• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting Team Addresses with Consultant Connections

In summary, to troubleshoot team addresses with consultant connections, make sure the address is correct and complete, verify the consultant connections are set up correctly, ensure the consultant has accepted the invitation to join the team, and try refreshing the address and connections. If the issue persists, contact customer service. There could be various reasons why a team address is not working with consultant connections, such as incomplete or incorrect address, improper setup of connections, or the consultant not accepting the invitation. If none of these seem to be the issue, reach out to customer service for help. It is possible to have multiple team addresses with different consultant connections, which can be created by adding desired connections to a new address. To add or remove consultant connections from a team address
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I tried through Consultant Connections but could not get it to pull up my team's addresses. Is there any other way?

Not that I know of. When I have someone interested in the business opportunity, I have them fill out a contact form & I add them to my customer database. Even if they sign, they are still on my newsletter (so they have ideas on how to do their own). By doing that, I automatically have their address already before they sign. :D

Sheila said:
Not that I know of. When I have someone interested in the business opportunity, I have them fill out a contact form & I add them to my customer database. Even if they sign, they are still on my newsletter (so they have ideas on how to do their own). By doing that, I automatically have their address already before they sign. :D

Great Idea.....:D

Go to consultant conection then go to reports at the top you will find them there

chef131doreen said:
Go to consultant conection then go to reports at the top you will find them there

Yesterday it just sat there and never showed anything.

if you keep clicking on the person's name, eventually a pop up box with their address shows up.

1. How do I troubleshoot team addresses with consultant connections?

To troubleshoot team addresses with consultant connections, follow these steps:

• Check if the team address is correct and complete.
  • Verify that the consultant connections are properly set up.
  • Ensure that the consultant has accepted the invitation to join the team.
  • Try refreshing the team address and consultant connections.
  • If the issue persists, reach out to our customer service for further assistance.

2. Why is my team address not working with my consultant connections?

There could be several reasons why your team address is not working with your consultant connections:

• The team address may be incomplete or incorrect.
  • The consultant connections may not be properly set up.
  • The consultant may not have accepted the invitation to join the team.
  • The team address or consultant connections may need to be refreshed.
  • If none of these reasons seem to be the issue, please contact our customer service for further assistance.

3. Can I have multiple team addresses with different consultant connections?

Yes, you can have multiple team addresses with different consultant connections. This can be useful if you have multiple teams or want to separate your business from personal connections. Simply create a new team address and add the desired consultant connections to it.

4. How do I add or remove consultant connections from my team address?

To add or remove consultant connections from your team address, follow these steps:

• Go to the "Team Addresses" section and select the team address you want to edit.
  • Click on the "Manage Connections" button.
  • To add a new consultant connection, click on the "Add Connections" button and enter the consultant's email address.
  • To remove a consultant connection, click on the "X" next to their name.
  • Save your changes and the team address will be updated with the new connections.

5. What should I do if I am having trouble with my team address and consultant connections?

If you are experiencing issues with your team address and consultant connections, please try the following steps:

• Verify that the team address is complete and correct.
  • Check that the consultant connections are properly set up.
  • Ensure that the consultant has accepted the invitation to join the team.
  • Try refreshing the team address and consultant connections.
  • If the issue persists, please contact our customer service for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • crystalscookingnow
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • cmdtrgd