• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to Join a Pampered Chef Team in Beaverton, Aloha & Hillsboro OR

In summary, joining a Pampered Chef team in Beaverton, Aloha & Hillsboro OR offers flexible work hours, the opportunity to earn income and bonuses, training and support from experienced consultants, and the chance to build strong relationships with fellow consultants and customers. The cost to become a Pampered Chef consultant in Beaverton, Aloha & Hillsboro OR is $109, which includes a starter kit with over $500 worth of products, business supplies, and access to training and support materials. Previous sales experience is not required, as the training program provides all the necessary tools and resources for success. The time commitment is flexible and can be tailored to fit individual schedules, with most consultants spending around 5-10 hours per week.
Katiek77
Hi,
I am looking to sign up under someone in Beaverton, Aloha or Hillsboro Oregon area. I am going inactive so that I can sign up under someone else. I am looking for a good, compatable fit for me and a great, fun team to join. I am experienced doing Pampered Chef and am looking for a new team to join. I may be ready to sign up within the next few months.

Technically you can sign with anyone anywhere in the U.S. If you are already experienced, then it's not as important to have your recruiter in the same town. You can still gain support via phone & e-mail. If you want meetings, you can always be assigned a hospitality director in your area. :DI'm fun! LOLETA: Actually, my husband says I'm a "new adventure every day!" ;)

I know several gals in OR. If you want, you can email me and I'l put you in touch with them: [email protected]

My brother & sister in-laws lived in Beaverton. It was BEAUTIFUL there!

Congratulations on deciding to join the company. You can go to pamperedchef.com and let them know that you are interested. They will connect you with a leader who lives near you.

As has been said, you can sign with anyone in the country and have local hospitality if you so choose. I have consultants in TX but live in NC and they get me and their hospitality director. I do lots of phone, email and conference contact with them. It works great. Do what feels best for you.

I live in the Portland Metro area and hold meetings on the West side. I have several team member near Hillsboro.

Please call me. 503-449-5678

1. What are the benefits of joining a Pampered Chef team in Beaverton, Aloha & Hillsboro OR?

Joining a Pampered Chef team in Beaverton, Aloha & Hillsboro OR offers a variety of benefits, including flexible work hours, the opportunity to earn income and bonuses, training and support from experienced consultants, and the chance to build strong relationships with fellow consultants and customers.

2. How much does it cost to become a Pampered Chef consultant in Beaverton, Aloha & Hillsboro OR?

The cost to become a Pampered Chef consultant in Beaverton, Aloha & Hillsboro OR is $109. This includes a starter kit with over $500 worth of products, business supplies, and access to training and support materials.

3. Do I need to have previous sales experience to become a Pampered Chef consultant in Beaverton, Aloha & Hillsboro OR?

No, previous sales experience is not required to become a Pampered Chef consultant in Beaverton, Aloha & Hillsboro OR. Our training program provides all the tools and resources you need to succeed as a consultant, regardless of your previous experience.

4. What is the time commitment required to be a Pampered Chef consultant in Beaverton, Aloha & Hillsboro OR?

The time commitment as a Pampered Chef consultant in Beaverton, Aloha & Hillsboro OR is flexible and can be tailored to fit your schedule. Most consultants spend around 5-10 hours per week on their business, but this can vary based on individual goals and availability.

5. Can I sell Pampered Chef products online as a consultant in Beaverton, Aloha & Hillsboro OR?

Yes, you can sell Pampered Chef products online as a consultant in Beaverton, Aloha & Hillsboro OR through your personal website or social media platforms. Our online ordering system makes it easy for customers to shop and for consultants to manage their business online.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Katiek77
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Katiek77
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • ncardone