• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Successful Return to Pampered Chef: A Journey of Rediscovery

In summary, the decision to return to Pampered Chef is a personal one that depends on individual circumstances. Returning to Pampered Chef can bring fulfillment, flexibility, and financial stability. Before returning, it's important to review current products and business model, set realistic goals, and create a plan. Ongoing training and support are available for consultants, and it's possible to be successful even after a previous negative experience.
urbnk8
I started with PC a little over 2 years ago, and did well for quite a while. A little over a year ago I started working full time. I stayed active with PC for quite a while, but it got to be too much so I took a little break. Recently a Tastefully Simple consultant who did a show for me last year asked me to do a dual show with her, and then I got asked to do a show by a coworker's daughter. Well, I wasn't going to turn them down so I decided to do them.

Well, the dual show actually went quite well. It was over $400, which surprised me for a dual show! Got one booking for a catalog show there.

The second show I agreed to do ended up at $570 with 2 bookings! I did one of the bookings tonight, and it went fairly well. $300 show with 2 more bookings.

And I also got aproached by the girl that booked the second show about joining PC. I think she might do it! I've never really had a good recruit lead so it is very exciting! I think she will be really good too. I was thinking in the last couple days that she would make a good consultant!

Just had to share...It feels really good to be getting back in the swing of things because I've really missed it!

Maybe if things really pick up, I can quit my full-time job and be home for my kids again! Wishful thinking I'm sure...I'm just going with the flow right now and seeing where this might take me.

WooHoo! Congratulations!!! :D

Congrats! This time of year is great for reviving your love for the business!

Congratulations, Heather.

I am so happy to hear about your successful return to Pampered Chef! It's always a great feeling to rediscover our passion for this business and see it thrive once again.I completely understand the challenges of balancing a full-time job and maintaining an active Pampered Chef business. It can be overwhelming at times, but I'm glad to see that you have found a way to make it work and are now reaping the rewards.Your dual show and subsequent bookings are truly impressive! It's amazing how much we can accomplish when we put our minds to it. And it's even more exciting that you have a potential recruit who is interested in joining the Pampered Chef family. I have no doubt that she will make a fantastic consultant, and it's always a great feeling to have a strong team to support and grow with.I wish you all the best in your journey and hope that it leads you to a place where you can be home for your kids again. With your determination and hard work, I have no doubt that you will achieve your goals. Keep up the great work and keep us updated on your progress!Best regards,

1. How do I know if I am ready to return to Pampered Chef?

The decision to return to Pampered Chef is a personal one and ultimately depends on your individual circumstances. However, if you have a passion for cooking, hosting parties, and building relationships, then you are already on the right track. Take some time to reflect on your goals and see if they align with what Pampered Chef has to offer.

2. What are the benefits of returning to Pampered Chef?

Returning to Pampered Chef can bring a sense of fulfillment, flexibility, and financial stability. As a consultant, you have the opportunity to earn extra income, work on your own schedule, and be a part of a supportive community. Additionally, you can continue to develop your cooking skills and share them with others through Pampered Chef's high-quality products.

3. How can I prepare for a successful return to Pampered Chef?

Before you officially return to Pampered Chef, take the time to review the current products, business model, and training opportunities. This will help you familiarize yourself with any changes and updates that may have occurred since your departure. It's also a good idea to set realistic goals and create a plan for how you will achieve them.

4. Will I receive any support or training upon my return to Pampered Chef?

Yes, as a consultant, you will have access to ongoing training and support from your team and the larger Pampered Chef community. This includes virtual and in-person training sessions, mentorship programs, and online resources. You will also have a dedicated support team to help you with any questions or concerns.

5. Can I still be successful at Pampered Chef if I previously had a negative experience?

Absolutely! Every consultant's journey is unique, and it's possible that your previous experience with Pampered Chef was not a positive one. However, returning to Pampered Chef can offer a fresh start and a chance to rediscover your passion for cooking and hosting parties. Don't let one negative experience discourage you from pursuing your dreams and achieving success at Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• foogiczon
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • KarenH