• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Insert to Go With Recruiting Booklet

In summary, the "Insert to Go With Recruiting Booklet" is a supplementary resource that provides additional information and resources for individuals interested in the recruiting process. It can be accessed by downloading it from the same source as the main recruiting booklet or it may be included as a physical insert. The topics covered may vary and it is not necessary if you already have the main booklet, but it can be a helpful resource for more detailed information. It can also be shared with others who may find it useful.
Melissa78
Gold Member
I am interested in sending out the Come Join Us Booklets to a few people but I don't want to just send that. Before I reinvent the wheel, I was wondering if anyone had any type of recruiting flyer or insert in their files that I could either use or adapt to go with the booklet.

Obviously I will follow up with them but thought something should go in the envelope (aside from the December Recruit Promotion Flyer). Anyone every try such a tactic? Good/bad/ugly idea? TIA

Why don't you call them first and see what their interest level is? Then you can mail the booklet to those who truly ARE interested and just include a short hand written note.

Answer: Phone fright. I know that 2 of the hosts I want to send them to are recently unemployed and have small children at home that they are active with and 2 others I know are looking for jobs so I thought if it just happened to show up in their mail then it would be an ice breaker for me to have a reason to call and say "did you get my little special delivery?" etc.

1. What is the purpose of the "Insert to Go With Recruiting Booklet"?

The "Insert to Go With Recruiting Booklet" is designed to provide additional information and resources for individuals who are interested in learning more about the recruiting process. It can be used as a supplement to the main recruiting booklet to provide more in-depth information and guidance.

2. How do I access the "Insert to Go With Recruiting Booklet"?

The "Insert to Go With Recruiting Booklet" can be accessed by downloading it from the same source as the main recruiting booklet, such as a company website or career fair booth. It may also be included as a physical insert inside the main booklet.

3. What topics are covered in the "Insert to Go With Recruiting Booklet"?

The "Insert to Go With Recruiting Booklet" may cover a variety of topics related to the recruiting process, such as resume writing tips, interview advice, or company culture and values. The specific topics included may vary depending on the purpose and target audience of the booklet.

4. Is the "Insert to Go With Recruiting Booklet" necessary if I already have the main recruiting booklet?

The "Insert to Go With Recruiting Booklet" is not necessary, but it can be a helpful resource for individuals who want more detailed information and guidance on the recruiting process. It may also provide additional insights and perspectives that are not covered in the main booklet.

5. Can I share the "Insert to Go With Recruiting Booklet" with others?

Yes, you can share the "Insert to Go With Recruiting Booklet" with others who may find it useful, such as friends, family, or colleagues. It may also be helpful to share it with individuals who are also going through the recruiting process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Symara
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
PampChefJoy
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • pamperedposey