• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting Ad in Parent's Magazine

In summary, a recruiting ad in Parent's Magazine is a paid advertisement that targets parents looking for job opportunities with flexible schedules or family-friendly benefits. Advertising in this magazine allows you to reach a specific audience and increase the likelihood of finding qualified and dedicated employees. To create a recruiting ad, you can contact the magazine's advertising department for information on ad sizes, pricing, and deadlines. Your ad should include a brief job description, requirements, and contact information for interested candidates. Overall, advertising in Parent's Magazine has been proven effective for recruiting due to its targeted audience of job-seeking parents.
Chef Bobby
Gold Member
I used the add generator from Merrill to make an ad and had it put in our local Parent's Magazine for November. I thought it was going to be a waste of money, but today I had 3 phone calls from different people wanting info on the PC business. They had seen the ad.
I made sure that the ad wouldn't be put on their website. I thought it was strange that I hadn't heard anything until today and then got 3 calls.
I wish they would have called sooner. I past up the deadline for December.

If you don't mind my asking, Bobby, how much did it cost to run the ad?

$200.00 for 1 month.

What is a recruiting ad in Parent's Magazine?

A recruiting ad in Parent's Magazine is a paid advertisement aimed at attracting potential employees to a particular job or company. It is specifically placed in the magazine to target parents who may be looking for job opportunities that offer flexible schedules or family-friendly benefits.

Why should I advertise my job in Parent's Magazine?

Advertising your job in Parent's Magazine allows you to reach a targeted audience of parents who are actively seeking employment opportunities that align with their family needs. This can increase the chances of finding qualified and dedicated employees who are motivated to work for your company.

How do I create a recruiting ad in Parent's Magazine?

You can create a recruiting ad in Parent's Magazine by contacting the advertising department of the magazine. They will provide you with information on ad sizes, pricing, deadlines, and any other requirements needed for your ad to be placed in the magazine.

What should I include in my recruiting ad in Parent's Magazine?

Your recruiting ad in Parent's Magazine should include a brief description of the job and its requirements, as well as any unique benefits or perks that make your company family-friendly. It should also include contact information for interested candidates to apply or learn more about the job.

How effective is advertising in Parent's Magazine for recruiting?

Advertising in Parent's Magazine has proven to be effective for recruiting, as it allows you to reach a targeted audience of parents who are actively looking for job opportunities that cater to their family needs. This can increase the chances of finding qualified and dedicated employees for your company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
heat123
  • PChefRenee
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
leahevanson
  • Sheila