• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Woohooo!! Recruit Number Four!!

In summary, Sean is doing a great job and has a lot of potential. He is passionate about the business and is having a lot of success. He has a lot of resources and support available to him. He has also started a new program that can help him achieve his goals even sooner.
mountainmama74
Gold Member
Today is my 48th day in the business! I signed recruit number four today!

I am really hoping to be a Director by December 1. I have three or four leads right now, plus a grand opening tomorrow for one of my team members, who has 19 people coming. Hopefully someone there will realize how totally amazing this business is, and will want to take advantage of the amazing opportunities PC offers!!

Tooting my own horn for sure!! :-D

:chef::chef::chef:

That is amazing!! You obviously have the drive, determination , enthusiasm and sharing attitude. You will do it!Great job!

That's awesome!! Congrats!!

Way to go!

That's GREAT!!! Congratulations! :D

That is wonderful! Congratulations. Awesome start to your business.

That is awesome...what is your secret to success?

ok tell us what you are saying!!!
ps.. toot, toot to you!

WOOHOO! Absolutely amazing!

Excellent job. What are you saying to people that gets you such great results?

I think they see my passion for it and how much fun I'm having. I always tell my guests there are three ways they can get our fabulous products...

1. They can purchase what they absolutely must have right now.
2. They can book a show to get those other items that are on their wish list! (Here I talk about the free products, discounted products, and the fact that hosts never pay full price for a full year!)
3. They can start their very own Pampered Chef business and not only earn commission on the products they're selling, they can earn FREE products, FREE trips and SO MUCH MORE!

I did a grand opening for one of my recruits last night and had someone come up during tally time and say, "OK, I wanna do what Sean's doing. How do I do that?" So I went throught the Come Join Us booklet with him and gave him the phone number to call and Sean's consultant number - this would make Sean a Senior Consultant and mean that I only need one more team member under one of my other consultants in order to be a Director! PLUS - it's in Sean's first 30 days, so he earns LOTS of PC $$$ when Jason qualifies!!

Congratulations to you, to Sean, and to Jason!

Congratulations! I hope to be like you when I grow up LOL :) Seriously, you are doing phenominal. :)

What is "Woohooo!! Recruit Number Four!!"?

"Woohooo!! Recruit Number Four!!" is a phrase commonly used to celebrate the addition of a fourth member to a team or group.

Why is it significant to recruit a fourth member?

Recruiting a fourth member can be significant because it can help balance out the workload and bring new perspectives and skills to the team.

How can recruiting a fourth member benefit a team or group?

Recruiting a fourth member can benefit a team by increasing overall productivity, creativity, and problem-solving abilities through the addition of new ideas and perspectives.

What should be considered when recruiting a fourth member?

When recruiting a fourth member, it is important to consider their skills, experience, and how they will fit in with the existing team dynamic.

Is "Woohooo!! Recruit Number Four!!" a universal phrase for all teams or groups?

No, "Woohooo!! Recruit Number Four!!" is not a universal phrase and may be used differently or not at all by different teams or groups.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly8
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • crystalscookingnow
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Jennie4PC
  • Morgan032032