• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Help Me Qualify My Recruits for a Chance to Win a Disney Trip?

In summary, the Disney trip is difficult to earn. One of the recruits has already done a $250 catalog show and two have just signed. One of the recruits has a party tonight, tomorrow, Friday, Saturday, and a party next Sunday that already has $1300 in pre-orders. If they all qualify, the trip is down to $5500.
niccibyrd
I am trying desperately to earn the Disney trip. I have 4 unqualified recruits, one that signed in September who has done nothing, one that signed in October that has done about $450, and two that just signed. One of them already has a $250 catalog show to submit and the other one signed yesterday at her party so I gave her the show sales and she got her 4 parties right there.

For me to earn the trip ONE of them has to qualify. If they do I'm down to $9500 more to sell. If they all qualify I'm down to $5500. I have a party tonight, tomorrow, Friday, Saturday and a party next Sunday that already has $1300 in pre-orders.

Help me!! I want to take my daughter to Disney! How can I encourage these girls to get to selling??

Basically, you have to help them see what is in it for them to hit their $1250 by x date.

I have tried that. They know about the PC dollars plus the bonuses that were available at the time they signed up. They just don't seem interested or care at all.

Why did they sign?

Most of them to make money for Christmas. One of them is trying. She said she did a party last week that only had $80 in sales and another that had right around $100. Her Open House show that I came and did got her $450. But she doesn't have many more bookings.

Can you have them practice with you and say what they are saying to others when they are asking about bookings? If they are just asking "Do you want to book a show?" that won't get far... but if they will say "How about getting your friends together for some girl time and making a great recipe together?" that is MUCH harder to refuse! I would also ask them how long their shows are lasting? If they are going long, that may be hurting their bookings... of course that would only be for the ones who have HELD shows! :)

It took me FOREVER to qualify. My circle of friends had shows, but they were all right around the $200 mark. No one really wanted to spend on PC, but did it to help me.I'm just now breaking out of my circle of friends. I'm spending hours each day sending messages to all of my facebook friends. I've got business cards up on a few local businesses, and I'm still struggling to get bookings. And I'm finding the shows that are outside my circle of everyday friends are double and triple the shows with my everyday friends. I made more this month in 2 shows than I did from July to to September with 6 shows!One way you could help her (the one who's trying but not getting any bookings) would be to give her a show. All it takes is one show for her to be out of her circle completely. So, if you give her one show that is out of her circle, maybe even attend it as a co-consultant, or just be there to help with the bookings/checkout, that one show could be enough to get her started. I know it would stink having to give up one of your shows. But, it might be worth it in the long run. Just an idea if you wanted a quick way to help her out. That would be a God send to me right now.Good luck! I hope you earn the trip! ;)

I know what you mean.....it's killing me too!!! I've signed 9 this year, but only 2 have qualified so far!!! I've tried everything I can think of (and suggestions from my director) but it honestly comes down to the old saying: You can lead a horse to water but you can't make 'em drink. It sucks....but try to recruit someone else!!! Best of luck to you!

Urge them to have grand openings. They can invite their families, friends, neighbors, etc. Volunteer to bring some things they can sell at their grand opening, as they probably dont have much of an inventory. You can even make Christmas gift packages out of your products and have them sell them there. They can just repay you for whatever amount you agree on. I'm sure they would appreciate the boost for their business. I am talking to my director about doing that for me, as I signed up with the $65 mini kit and don't have invetory. I am also signing up for a booth at a festival come Dec. 4th and 5th that she will lend me supplies for.

Remember, you helping them helps you. :) I can't wait to be in the position to do the same with my team.

Nikki

I've been hesitant to share this in the past, but am realizing this may be a great way to share info. While not a magic pill, it has worked for me for each of my past 3 strong recruits (not for #4 because he never printed it out, and I relied on his having a PDF--no good b/c he never opened it!!) Just deliver to each recruit a copy of this notebook (change it to your own, please!) printed-out, and hand-carry them through it. It helps them understand WHY to develop their business to 1250 quickly, and to strive to maintain 1250 each month. My wife's experience in Mary Kay shares the "leaders never work just to minimums" idea, and this book will help you get folks qualified...beyond minimum and off and running.

Get it into their hands, and work through it with them.

Attachments

• Scott's New Consultant Training #1.doc
    1.3 MB · Views: 683
Scott - I remember seeing your document before and personally, I think it's great. However, (and this is not a personal bash at all, so please don't take it that way) I've found that my new consultants keep telling me that they are so overwhelmed with everything that adding 1 more "thing" to their to-do list would push them away. I'm thrilled that it's working for you and hopefully it will for others.

My recruits that have qualified simply do because they come out of the gate running and have quick success which fuels them to succeed again and again. They are doing great. The others........not so much. I know that all of us have lots of different ideas, and perhaps there is a magic potion.......but I haven't found those ingredients yet!

Thanks again for posting this. It's a lot of work compiled into 1 great place.

Not a to do list, but a coaching guide - to walk side by side with the recruit. Do what is working for you. This has worked for me.

Thanks Scott that looks great. I will definately pass that along.

Update:
I need just 1 more qualified to actually get the trip. But I have 4 unqualified.

Recruit #1 "supposedly" has a show this weekend. She still hasn't submitted anything and signed in Sept.
Recruit #2 has $500 more to go and has 2 parties in December.
Recruit #3 got her kit last Thursday and has already submitted a little over $300. She has 2 catalog parties going on now, a vendor show next week, and a party in December.
Recruit #4 got her kit yesterday, already submitted $450. Has a party on Sunday and a catalog party going on now.

If 3 of them do it I'm down to a little more than $2000 I have to sell myself and I have 2 big parties this weekend and 3 so far in December. Plus, I'm going to do a Black Friday sale.

Just wanted to update! 2 of them qualified and I sold enough to earn level 2!! Wahooo!!! We're going to disney!!

Congratulations!!!! :D

That's awesome - congratulations!!

SOOO AWESOME!! Congrats! I'm in the same boat you were last month....I have 5 potential, but it looks like I won't be heading down to Disney with everyone. =(

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
SOOO AWESOME!! Congrats! I'm in the same boat you were last month....I have 5 potential, but it looks like I won't be heading down to Disney with everyone. =(

OH NO!!! I figured you've been busy so didn't want to bother you with an inquiry to see how you were doing. Get them all qualified in Jan. and Feb. and you'll be well on your way to level 3 or 4 for the trip. I'll have to work my ample bottom off to travel level 3 with you in 2011. See you at conference at least.

LOL, thanks Becca. I have been swamped...PC, MIL in town since Nov, team mtgs, Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts and volunteering at school! Ay ya yay! The 5 who need to qualify are only 1 good show away from qualifying....it could happen, but the desire for them is not there....what can you do? Ah well.....would have been nice to go. Enjoy Disney for me and fill me in when you get back! Who knows....perhaps something will turn and the team will make it happen....what a nice Xmas gift, no?

Will definitely see you in Conference, and we'll get travel in 2011. = D

Yay Yay Yay conference with Laurie in 2010. *happy dance* Laurie we can dream about everyone in Disney together b/c I didn't earn it and because I don't have a recruit yet I couldn't earn Free Conference. :( But I still plan on being there and working towards a trip in 2011 - well I'm eyeing up a gift card, not necessarily a trip but same difference. :D

You are too cute Melissa! We will be having fun at conference. We need to try and make sure we get some real time to hang out. I tried meeting up with a few CS members, but it didn't work out. This time, I'll be less lost....at least that's what I tell myself. LOL

We will definitely work on 2011 incentive.....you just may take that trip and we'll hang out and enjoy the fruits of our labor. :D

I hate that you do not earn conference because of the recruit requirement. Sorry chica. :(

GREAT JOB!!! See ya there!!! :)

What does it mean to "get them qualified"?

"Getting someone qualified" means helping them meet the requirements to become a qualified consultant with Pampered Chef. This includes meeting sales goals, attending training sessions, and completing necessary paperwork.

How do I know if someone is qualified?

You can check the status of a consultant's qualification in the Pampered Chef consultant portal. It will show their current sales and training progress, as well as any outstanding requirements.

What can I do to help someone get qualified?

There are several ways to support someone in their journey to becoming a qualified consultant. You can offer guidance and advice, help them set attainable sales goals, and provide resources such as training materials or hosting a cooking party for them.

What are the benefits of helping someone get qualified?

By helping someone get qualified, you are not only supporting them in their business, but you are also helping to grow your own team. As a team leader, you will also receive bonuses and other rewards for helping your team members succeed.

What happens if someone does not meet the qualification requirements?

If someone does not meet the qualification requirements, they may not be able to continue as a consultant with Pampered Chef. However, you can work with them to create a plan to meet the requirements and support them in their journey.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CassieMarie
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dme.grant
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
LauriChick
  • amy07