• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Success with 2 Recruits: Hospitality Director's Meetings & Training

In summary, the Hospitality Director's Meetings are monthly meetings designed to provide support and training for hospitality directors in recruiting and training new consultants. These meetings also offer networking opportunities and the sharing of best practices. There are no costs associated with attending the meetings, and recruits are encouraged to attend. Attendees can expect to learn about effective recruiting strategies, team training and support, and other important skills for success as a hospitality director.
pcchefjane
Gold Member
I signed my 2nd Recruit on Friday. She is a former Consultant and was very excited she could get the mini kit! She has her first show with her niece on the 27th! She said her whole family are PC addicts! WOOHOO! I am hoping with 2 Recruits, I can start working some incentives for them to do to challenge each other! Any suggestions? I do have an extra Conversion Magnet I have not opened... I do want to continue attending my Hospitality Director's meetings but think having a short meeting with some training with the 3 of us could be fun too! She wants to qualify in 30 days so hopefully she will get a big show from her niece!

Congratulations!

Jane,

That's AWESOME! Congrats! You can do a cook n book training for the 3 of you. You can cook a recipe that they can use in their shows and discuss word choices for their demo's. You can review New Consultant Rewards and booking tips. It's a good idea for the 3 of you to get together in the beginning, and you can always cover specific topics in your future meetings....P3, PWS, growing their teams, etc.

Congrats again and wishing you much success! :D

1. What is the purpose of the Hospitality Director's Meetings?

The Hospitality Director's Meetings are designed to provide support and training for our hospitality directors, who play a crucial role in recruiting and training new consultants. These meetings are also a great opportunity for networking and sharing best practices with other directors.

2. How often are the Hospitality Director's Meetings held?

The Hospitality Director's Meetings are typically held once a month, either in person or virtually. The exact schedule may vary depending on the needs of the directors and the availability of our trainers.

3. Are there any costs associated with attending the Hospitality Director's Meetings?

No, there are no costs associated with attending the Hospitality Director's Meetings. These meetings are included in your consultant kit and are meant to provide support and resources to help you grow your business.

4. Can I bring my recruits to the Hospitality Director's Meetings?

Yes, we encourage you to bring your recruits to the Hospitality Director's Meetings. It is a great opportunity for them to learn more about the business and get inspired by other successful consultants.

5. What can I expect to learn at the Hospitality Director's Meetings?

At the Hospitality Director's Meetings, you can expect to learn about effective recruiting strategies, how to train and support your team, and other important skills for success as a hospitality director. You will also have the chance to ask questions and share your own experiences with other directors.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Nanisu
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • annew